Multiple Labor from Same Employer BLUNDER - BEC Case status is "WITHDRAWN"

EB3 petition withdrawn on 05/14/2007. When EB2 Labor is approved.

Multiple labor applied to the same employer. Eb3 case filed on April 2004 is withdrawn on 05/14/2007. I or employer do not know the reason for withdrawn. My EB2 filed on Dec 2006 got approved. I spoke to my employer, he says it could be the reason when multiple labor from same employer. Is there any chance to get process my EB3.

Thanks,
JB.

give it a try

I have sent PM to both of you guys. I also received an acknowledgement letter from Department of Labor stating they have re-opened my case. So, there is no doubt that the letter works. I mailed the letter on April 24th. And on 11th May they reopened my case, the letter is dated May 17th, and was sent by William C. I strongly recommand both of you to pursue this approach. Give it a month or so, and you will hear something for sure. Good luck to both of you guys, and I want to see your posting once the matter gets any further. Thanks.

JB,

I am in a similar situation as you are. The difference being they have issued an NOF with two options:

(A) Withdraw the EB3 case filed in 2001.
(B) Substitute it for some other worker.

The reason being given by them is there is that the beneficiary has no immediate need for teh 2001 LC.

Me being from India cannot file for my I-485 with a PD of 6/2004. My company has agreed to rebut the NOF. But not sure what the fate of the rebuttal would be.

Please let me know what happens with your case. I will let you know if there is any progress on mine.

Multiple labor applied to the same employer. Eb3 case filed on April 2004 is withdrawn on 05/14/2007. I or employer do not know the reason for withdrawn. My EB2 filed on Dec 2006 got approved. I spoke to my employer, he says it could be the reason when multiple labor from same employer. Is there any chance to get process my EB3.

Thanks,
JB.

labordrags,

I just posted my case situation in the same thread. Do you have any suggestions for me. I am very willing to send a letter to both Elaine Chao and William Carlson explaining my plight in this journey for nearly six years now.

Do I just get their address from the DOL website.

Any input is highly appreciated.

I have sent PM to both of you guys. I also received an acknowledgement letter from Department of Labor stating they have re-opened my case. So, there is no doubt that the letter works. I mailed the letter on April 24th. And on 11th May they reopened my case, the letter is dated May 17th, and was sent by William C. I strongly recommand both of you to pursue this approach. Give it a month or so, and you will hear something for sure. Good luck to both of you guys, and I want to see your posting once the matter gets any further. Thanks.

wont hurt to send letters anyways....

labordrags,

I just posted my case situation in the same thread. Do you have any suggestions for me. I am very willing to send a letter to both Elaine Chao and William Carlson explaining my plight in this journey for nearly six years now.

Do I just get their address from the DOL website.

Any input is highly appreciated.

I am not sure if sending letters to both create any impact or no, since its out of their approach to correct the case. It looks like your case has already been given to the analyst, and if you could fight would only be the possibility I can see. My case was withdrawn by their mistake and they ignored my request to open to case, thus I made an appeal which worked. But you can still send a letter if you think its their error, and they are ignoring your case.

Today, the PDS states its been in PROCESS. yesterday I sent email to Bill C. and he responded stating it will get the considerable review.

Hi,
Could you share or PM the email address for Bill C and Elaine Chao. Iam not sure what are their titles , so please give that info too. I am also planning to send an email to them requesting that my case status be fixed from "Withdrawn" to "In Process".
Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi,
Could you share or PM the email address for Bill C and Elaine Chao. Iam not sure what are their titles , so please give that info too. I am also planning to send an email to them requesting that my case status be fixed from "Withdrawn" to "In Process".
Thanks for your help in advance.

I advise you not to email either of them as they will simply trash your email. Send letter like I mentioned before to Elaine first, and wait for few days. I thought you already sent letter to her. Its not an easy fix as first they have to determine why it was given that status, and they might be able to look into it once the formal inquiry is made.

Thanks for all your help guys....

After intense wait of countless days and nights, the labor today shows CERTIFIED in PDS. One down 2 to go. Lets see whats next.

Thanks

Congratulations! Finally you are out of the LC situation. Good luck for your next steps.

I received an email from you. But please do understand the process as sending email will not get you out of this mess, rather your appeal will be ignored. You may want to follow the normal process in sending letter first. I am not hesitant in giving out email address, but since it is not a right approach, and I do want you guys to get your labor certified as well, please follow the right process.

Thats exactly what I want too. I need their postal address not their e-mail address. Guess I mentioned the same in the e-mail sent.

Could not find it the first time I looked. Shall look more carefull and mail you if I do not find it.

Thanks for your help.

I received an email from you. But please do understand the process as sending email will not get you out of this mess, rather your appeal will be ignored. You may want to follow the normal process in sending letter first. I am not hesitant in giving out email address, but since it is not a right approach, and I do want you guys to get your labor certified as well, please follow the right process.

Thats exactly what I want too. I need their postal address not their e-mail address. Guess I mentioned the same in the e-mail sent.

Could not find it the first time I looked. Shall look more carefull and mail you if I do not find it.

Thanks for your help.

For those who are in need of letter format and initially they contacted me in PM, I have responded each of them with the letter format. Please change the format before sending it. If you still have not received the letter format and the address, please let me know either by PM or post in this thread. Good luck to you all.

Hi LaborDrags,
I am abt to send the letter.
I received the format in PM and you are recommending to change the format. What change shld I make?

To ALL:

The format is fine, but try to make it on your own word, If you can put any info why it went to withdrawn status would be good, and try to put you or your legal rep never asked such thing thus it is BEC's error in their part, and your multiple requests to them went ignored.

Hi Labordrags,
Yes, I will modify the letter as you recommended.
One last question. What personal contact information should I include in the letter(Phone#,Address,Email or All)?

Iam going to send the letter ASAP, but if you could PM the emails for Elaine and William I will try that route too in addition to the letter.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Labordrags,
Yes, I will modify the letter as you recommended.
One last question. What personal contact information should I include in the letter(Phone#,Address,Email or All)?

Iam going to send the letter ASAP, but if you could PM the emails for Elaine and William I will try that route too in addition to the letter.

Thanks in advance.

Hello lj_rr,

I only included the name of the employer, my name and the BEC case number.

I didn't email Elaine. I only emailed William after I received a response to the letter. So you might want to send a letter first and if you receive a response then emailing would make more sense. Good Luck.

Hi Labordrags,
Cool.
Another dumb question.
So you received a response addressed to you eventhough you did not include your address in the letter?
Iam just wondering where they got your address from.Is it from their system or ?.