Multiple job change under AC21?

junk2k6

Registered Users (C)
Here is my situation-
Got laid off from company A last June where I had approved I-140, pending I-485, EAD/AP and H1b. I joined company B in August after transferring my H1b and filed for AC21 as well for my pending I-485. Now, I am hopeful of making it to another company C in a different state and plan to work there after transferring my H1 from my current company. I am just curious to know, how this move will effect my I-485 application?
What really bothers me are, i) Address change (AR-11), ii) multiple attorney change (G21) and most importantly will I be able to transfer my H1 from one state to another?

Here is my situation-
Got laid off from company A last June where I had approved I-140, pending I-485, EAD/AP and H1b. I joined company B in August after transferring my H1b and filed for AC21 as well for my pending I-485.

Now, I am hopeful of making it to another company C in a different state and plan to work there after transferring my H1 from my current company.

I am just curious to know, how this move will effect my I-485 application?
-----------------------------again file AC21 with job offer letter of C

What really bothers me are, i) Address change (AR-11), ii) multiple attorney change (G21) and most importantly will I be able to transfer my H1 from one state to another?

1.You have to file AR -11.
2.You can revoke the form G28 filed by attorney by writing to USCIS OR hire your lawyer and let him send new G28 or don’t hire any lawyer revoke the G28 sent by your attorney and request USCIS to send the future communication to you on your address…
3 you can transfer H1 from one state to another. your new employer has to file H1 transfer for new location and will get new LCA for the new location that is to be sent with H1 transfer petition.

Thanks Ginnu. Quick question, by new LCA do you mean a new I-140? And in case of a new I-140, would that push back my priority date even further?