Multiple I-94. What to do about old one?

shivab

Registered Users (C)
Gurus

I am on H1B. Recently I went out of country with family and Immigration officer at exit failed to take my daughter's I-94 since it was in a expired passport. When we came back into the country, a new I-94 has been issued for her. Later I discovered that my daughter has two I-94. What should I do about the old I-94?

Appreciate your help

Regards
Shiva

shivab said:
Gurus

I am on H1B. Recently I went out of country with family and Immigration officer at exit failed to take my daughter's I-94 since it was in a expired passport.
----------Immigration officer don’t take the I-94 when you go out you have to surrender I-94 at airline counter before you depart US.

When we came back into the country, a new I-94 has been issued for her. Later I discovered that my daughter has two I-94.
What should I do about the old I-94?
-------------nothing, when go out next time surrender I-94 all I-94 stapled and latest I-94 at Top
*** keep copy of your and all your dependents I-94(front and back) for your future records in immigration file at home.

Appreciate your help

Regards
Shiva

Thanks Ginnu

Appreciate your response. I will certainly keep copies of all my arrival/departure records It will all come to help when I will be ready for Green Card

Regards
Shiva