multiple employer on TN status

arnold1

hello,
I have few questions, I am in health care industry.
1) Can I start working for an new employer, simulteneously if i mailed application I-129 to add the new employer on TN?

2) what if I have worked for few days for some employer, but I haven't stamped my passport with those temp. employer, but now I received w-2 from those employer. Should I show them in my current year tax filling? or just omit those w-2. or If i shows those w-2, can it affect my current TN status on which I am working?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

1. No. Only after approval.
2. Immigration doesn't care about taxes. It's up to you not to work illegally, and to pay your taxes.

Thanks Nelsona,
That means there is no correlation between IRS and Immigration. If you file a tax for a employer but you haven't showed in immigration as you worked for them. They can not detect it in either IRS or immigration and they don't do any type of cross reference. Is that right? Just confirming.

All employers are required by law to verify the immig status of every employee -- its called the I-9 form. I would not work for an employer that would willfully violate immig laws, as they will no doubt just as quickly violate your employee rights to safety, harassmnt, etc.