MTR sent. Now what???

desiladka

Registered Users (C)
Am I getting imaptient and worried without reason?

My MTR was sent and I have the EAC number which shows they received it on 23rd March.

I have seen no LUD changes on MTR or 485 since then.

What should I expect now? Whats going on?

desiladka said:

My MTR was sent and I have the EAC number which shows they received it on 23rd March.

Hang on...it took about about 3-4 weeks after I filed an MTR to get a positive response. LUD changes sometimes are not accurate reflections on work being performed. Plus...every case is different..be patient !

desiladka said:

Desiladka,

I do not have any LUDs. I seen around 9 pm (off course I was every 2 hours) last and no change in LUDs, then when I seen around 10.30 pm, I seen LUDs on all 485s (mine and my dependents) and excited and seen, my case was approved and my dependents cases were motion to re-open. after 10 minutes my spouse case changed to approved. for kids next day message changed to approved. So hope for the best. if there are no LUDs means, your cases is clear. if LUDs means they need to verify something.

Desiladka

My MRT (MOTIC) opened on April 7

LUD 4/8;4/11;4/12

Nothing on 485
waiting....

akatu:

I sent my MTR last week, no response so far. What you means "opened"? You got the EAC number or anything else? Thanks for reply.

Yes I did

I paid fee by check and when it was cashed, on the other side there was the case number (you can check with your bank online)
On line message says Motion to reopen before commissioner was opened on April 7, it takes from 30 to 60 days...

Thanks

akatu:
Thanks for your reply.
After sending your MTR, when you found your online message? one week or two weeks later?
If MTR opened, do you think the EAD can be renewed?
Thanks!

to liangliang:

liangliang said:
akatu:
Thanks for your reply.
After sending your MTR, when you found your online message? one week or two weeks later?

My case was opened 4/7, check cashed april 11, the same day I entered CIS website - the case was there.

If MTR opened, do you think the EAD can be renewed?

I am pretty confident that you can use existing EAD even before your MRT is opened, but I believe that you cannot get EAD renewal befor your 485 reopened, although I am not 100% sure

Thanks!

mtr not opened yet

I changed my employment after my Form I-485 had been pending 180 days, and provided Nebraska Service Center with timely notification of change of employment according to AC21 by my current attorney. But my FORMER employer withdrew my approved I-140 immigrant visa petition in order to substitute another employee into my approved labor certification. As a result, the CIS Nebraska Service Center denied my I-485 adjustment application on March 1, 2005 without first issuing a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID).The NSC issued this denial to my former attorney although my current attorney had submitted Form G28 Notice of Entry of Appearance, and have since successfully obtained EAD and AP extensions for me. And now we have already filed MTR within 30 days time limit. I also like to mention that CIS online status indicates that my I-140 is still approved, my I-485 adjustment application is still pending, and my I-765 is still valid.

I do not have a copy of 485 Denial NSC sent the copy to my Former Employer. I called so many times, he sent only first page of 485 Denial Notice and he said the remaining papers all are irrrevelant to your case, I need not worry about that.
II40 Approved March 2004
485 ND Oct 2003
EAD/AP AD Aug 2004
485 Denied March 2005
MTR Filed 29 March 2005 --> LUD change 04/01/05
MTR Not opened yet..
No LUD Changes for I485 after MTR filed --> I can see only 03/02/05, could u pls tell me how can i see all the LUD changes from I485 receipt date.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received my MTR EAC number since around 4 weeks, but no LUD changes neither on my 485 or MTR.

I am worried.

liangliang said:
nscmtr:

Did you receive your MTR EAC number?

To Kamvp

kamvp said:
Desiladka,

I do not have any LUDs. I seen around 9 pm (off course I was every 2 hours) last and no change in LUDs, then when I seen around 10.30 pm, I seen LUDs on all 485s (mine and my dependents) and excited and seen, my case was approved and my dependents cases were motion to re-open. after 10 minutes my spouse case changed to approved. for kids next day message changed to approved. So hope for the best. if there are no LUDs means, your cases is clear. if LUDs means they need to verify something.

Thanks for your message. Are you saying its normal not to see any LUD for 4 weeks since I got my EAC on MTR??

you mean mtr number starts with LIN.. what's EAC?

liangliang:

I received the LIN- 13 digit number. if 485 case reopened, can i use the existing EAD card or should i apply the new one?

nscmtr said:
liangliang:

I received the LIN- 13 digit number. if 485 case reopened, can i use the existing EAD card or should i apply the new one?

You would get a EAC number for all cases files with Vermont. If you have a LIN number it seems you filed your caes with one of the other 3 service centers.

To NSCMTR

While 485 denied you still able to work on EAD unless notified not to do so.

your status would be :none, and you are unlawfuly present( although you have 30 days to rebute.

Since you filed MTR/appeal you can continue work on EAD, out of status , although authorized to stay.

MTR approved, 485 reopened; you are in status and can renew EAD.

akatu said:
While 485 denied you still able to work on EAD unless notified not to do so.

your status would be :none, and you are unlawfuly present( although you have 30 days to rebute.

Since you filed MTR/appeal you can continue work on EAD, out of status , although authorized to stay.

MTR approved, 485 reopened; you are in status and can renew EAD.

How long will it take for them to approve the MTR? They received my MTR on 23rd March. I still dont see approval nor LUD changes.

Thanks

Desiladka

LUD on my MOTIC(MRT) has changed 3 times. I do not know what that means. Message says 30-60 days. It is too early to expect anything
As I see from this website, there is no clear pattern in approval/ LUD change.
All we can do - wait.

Akatu:

What means MTR approved, 485 reopened?
If MTR approved, how long the 485 will be reopened?

Thanks for reply?

liangliang said:
Akatu:

What means MTR approved, 485 reopened?
If MTR approved, how long the 485 will be reopened?

Thanks for reply?

MTR approved means USCIS has agreed to re-open your case. So MTR status would show that its approved and immediately 485 message should change to it has been re-opened.

Akatu, Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks