MSC NOA Date 12-14-2006

my wife was asked to tell the story of our relationship and that was it!
he asked me only to verify my name, date of birth, place, etc.
we gave him all supporting evidence we had; then he wanted to see our pictures...
about a week ago we adopted a dog from the pond and had bunch of pictures of our new puppy... the officer seemed to be very interested in it and we chatted for a while about it...
oh, yeah, he asked my wife if she is working or not... at the time of filing applications she was unemployed... so my wife said that she got a job at Trader Joe's about 4 month ago... an officer got excited hearing about Trader Joe's.... they chatted a little about food there and how great and cheap it is...
i think, that was it... we had an easy and smooth interview... an officer was a guy in his early thirties i think... very nice, open-minded and laid back!

forgot... i don't know exactly about I-485 and I-130 approval...
online status is still saying that they are pending...
but i think if he stamped my passport it means that both forms are approved...
what do you think?

forgot... i don't know exactly about I-485 and I-130 approval...
online status is still saying that they are pending...
but i think if he stamped my passport it means that both forms are approved...
what do you think?

Oh yeah, it's the 551 visa stamp isn't it? that is the Green Card one.

yeah, it says:
"upon endorsement, serves as temporary I-551 evidencing permanent residency for one year"

wow

got 3 emails from CRIS today...
I-765: Card Production ordered
they are NOT tripping at all.... )

our interview experience

our officer was a guy i'd say in his early thirties. very well spoken and easy to approach.
we got there a little late, about 2-3 min after 11:00...
he called us and the first question was what time we came in... he told us he was planning to go for a lunch earlier... but he wasn't mean or smth... actually he kept teasing us about his late lunch...
he took to his office, swore us while looking at our eyes...
asked for our driver licenses...
then is a moment when we sat and i told him that i made a mistake on my application and asked if there is any way i can update it or do smth about it...
he told me that we will come back to that later, not right now... so went on...
first question was to my wife how we met and how we came to the point that brought us at his office...
my wife answered and then i think he turned to me... he verified some info on the application. like name, date of birth, place, etc.
after we were asked to provide documents proving our relationship... i gave him all the copies... actually, i forgot about checking account and cell phone bills, but i mentioned it later...
he asked for pictures... gave him photo album... when he came to the picture of our new puppy we chatted a little about it...
i think after that he got back to the pile of documents with all our forms... checked my wife's affidavit, asked who is our co-sponsor, looked at his w-2's.
then we came to the questions Yes/No... asked me first couple questions, i answered no... then a question about arrests... and here i told him that i actually had been arrested but all the charges were disposed... explained him that i misunderstood the question, thought that it is regarding only cases where you were convicted with felony... then i gave him disposition letter, investigation report, and letters from people who were involved in it too and who helped me out...
he said that it is very good that i am truthful and told him about that... he put disposition letter and PD report in his pile of papers and handled me letters back...
then he went through the rest of the questions.... all No...
asked my wife if she found a job yet... she told him that works since december at Trader Joe's... he got excited about that a little... they chatted about how good and cheap food is there...
after he turned to his desktop and again asked me to verify my name and some other staff..
then he took my passport, looked through it... reached his ink pad, took stamp and finally stamped my passport...
asked if we have any questions... do we now about conditional residence and told us there are bunch of information about it on internet... wished us good luck and that's all!
my online status is still pending on all three applications!

our officer was a guy i'd say in his early thirties. very well spoken and easy to approach.
we got there a little late, about 2-3 min after 11:00...
he called us and the first question was what time we came in... he told us he was planning to go for a lunch earlier... but he wasn't mean or smth... actually he kept teasing us about his late lunch...
he took to his office, swore us while looking at our eyes...
asked for our driver licenses...
then is a moment when we sat and i told him that i made a mistake on my application and asked if there is any way i can update it or do smth about it...
he told me that we will come back to that later, not right now... so went on...
first question was to my wife how we met and how we came to the point that brought us at his office...
my wife answered and then i think he turned to me... he verified some info on the application. like name, date of birth, place, etc.
after we were asked to provide documents proving our relationship... i gave him all the copies... actually, i forgot about checking account and cell phone bills, but i mentioned it later...
he asked for pictures... gave him photo album... when he came to the picture of our new puppy we chatted a little about it...
i think after that he got back to the pile of documents with all our forms... checked my wife's affidavit, asked who is our co-sponsor, looked at his w-2's.
then we came to the questions Yes/No... asked me first couple questions, i answered no... then a question about arrests... and here i told him that i actually had been arrested but all the charges were disposed... explained him that i misunderstood the question, thought that it is regarding only cases where you were convicted with felony... then i gave him disposition letter, investigation report, and letters from people who were involved in it too and who helped me out...
he said that it is very good that i am truthful and told him about that... he put disposition letter and PD report in his pile of papers and handled me letters back...
then he went through the rest of the questions.... all No...
asked my wife if she found a job yet... she told him that works since december at Trader Joe's... he got excited about that a little... they chatted about how good and cheap food is there...
after he turned to his desktop and again asked me to verify my name and some other staff..
then he took my passport, looked through it... reached his ink pad, took stamp and finally stamped my passport...
asked if we have any questions... do we now about conditional residence and told us there are bunch of information about it on internet... wished us good luck and that's all!
my online status is still pending on all three applications!

Thats awesome! hope mine goes that smooth. Congrats and enjoy, keep us updated when they approve your applications on line.

got 12 emails from CRIS this morning...
every form has been updated...
I-485: welcome notice sent
I-130: approval notice sent
I-765: approval notice sent

how is things with you guys going?

congrats
I think I was mistaken about my DO-I believe I am DC not Chrlotte-DC is taking about 8 months for interview!!!

Well I have my interview in Tampa, FL in 7 days, lets hope it goes as smooth as yours! That's awesome, welcome notice and applications approved. Hope I have the same luck, just bought season tickets to the 2007 Buccaneers games, congrats Spungbob!

thank you all!!! back to life!
got an email from CRIS again.
I-485: Card production ordered...
Cool!
I wish the best luck to everyone of you! Thanks for all the support and advises!

got in the mail today an approval of I-130 petition and an approval of I-485 (Welcome notice)...
feels so awesome!

Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006.
Re-date for I-485, I-130, I-765, 12-11-06
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26
Biometrics(code 3)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
LUD I-765 - 02-23-07
Lud I-765 - 02-27-06 APPROVED!
ND- Interview(Tampa), 02-16-07
Interview Date - 03-20-07
LUD- I-485, I-130, 03-01-07