Mr Chels

chelschels

Hi I have a 10 yr visitor visa...my mom is a permanent resident eligible for citizenship this march 2014...can I travel nd remain in de country if my mom sponsor after I'm in de country nd also file AOS..is this possible wht r my chances kindly help

You're not under 21, so you won't be eligible to remain in the US anytime soon to pursue AOS based on your mother's petition.

If you're unmarried, she can file the I-130 for you right now and upgrade it later when she becomes a citizen, but you'll have a wait of 6+ years before being eligible for AOS, and you can't wait inside the US during those years unless you have some other legal basis to stay (such as student visa or H1B).

Thank u ....but will it be a problem for me to travel with the visitor visa once she files I-130
If you've visited the US before with the same visa and did not overstay, you probably won't have a problem visiting again after your mother files I-130, as you're not eligible for AOS anytime soon.

And if was to marry a citizen inside USA then do I have an option to stay nd get de green card
Yes.