Moving to US.

Anuttymous

I live in the UK, am male, and have a boyfriend in the US. I'm 21 and he's 17. I want to be able to stay and live with him, however I don't know what the best way to go around getting one would be. Both our parents are accepting of this. I'm not super-qualified or super-rich, and neither is he. We're in Georgia. I've visited him twice, for three months each time, and am still in the US with him now, with a bit more than 2 months to go.

Let me know if more info is wanted, I just feel a little lost in this. I just want to know what my realistic options are, and most preferably if there's anything that can be done before I have to leave in 2 months time. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your help, and that link. What about student visas? Are they at all easy, do you know? We heard that student visas are our best option, but I don't know about financing that.

Well, for a student visa, you will need to enter a university, be accepted, pay the fees, and the University will issue an I-20 that you can use to get an F1 visa. It seems that marriage is premature for you, so you are considering a student visa, but if the USCIS gets any idea that you are doing this to actually with your boyfriend, they might deny it. So be careful when you go through the process.