Moving to different state, same company

Mehul_Sangani

Registered Users (C)
The location where I'm currently working in CA has been closed and company has offered me relocation to Boston. My title will be same even though I'll be working in different department.

My question is do I need to change anything as far as the H-1B paper work goes. I'm planning to move to Boston in September and visiting India in November, do I need to get visa stamped again?

Thanks in advance.

Mehul_Sangani said:
The location where I'm currently working in CA has been closed and company has offered me relocation to Boston. My title will be same even though I'll be working in different department.

My question is do I need to change anything as far as the H-1B paper work goes. I'm planning to move to Boston in September and visiting India in November, do I need to get visa stamped again?

Thanks in advance.
------------- if your LCA was for CA location your employer need to get new LCA for new City/location talk to your company lawyer

My LCA hasn't been filed, so I guess I'm okay. How about for H-1B paperwork, do I need anything to take care or can I just goto new location and start working?