Movement in PD's for Family Preference 3?

kimmer2003

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have any idea if the F3 Preference will continue to move during the rest of this fiscal year? Or, will it now stall till FY2006?

I am wondering why they can recapture visa's not used by Employment Preference Visa's but...they don't recapture Family Preference Visa's for use by Family categories.

I am only 14 weeks away till we are current...and at this rate, it could be another year, maybe two.

Any ideas...anyone? :(

Please answer!

:( Hello?
Is there no one who has a guess on what is happening? Is there no hope for movement for the rest of this fiscal year?

kimmer2003 said:
:( Hello?
Is there no one who has a guess on what is happening? Is there no hope for movement for the rest of this fiscal year?

There will be very very slow movement.
Last week, INS posted 3 weeks retro for chineese FB3 (1995), now it is gone.

Some computation going on. Actually 18 months ago NSC started collecting money and processed all the papers (I 130 approved cases) etc.

My prediction is to move one year, may take 2.5 to 3 years.

I am in F3 family sponsership too and you are lucky that you are 14 weeks away I am 30 weeks away and is wondering what is going on but what i figure out is that F2B sponsers are getting their citizen and upgrade their children petitions to F1 but majority of these applicants have kids and a spouse so when they go in for their interveiw the officers ask them if they would like to marry their children other parent so when the answer is yes then their petition becomes an F3 sponsership and within a year they whole family get their visa and in cases like that the F3 visas got used up and we the ones keep on waiting and waiting.