Most Recent Date of Entry not updated in I-94

jampani

Recently I received my TN status at Peace Bridge POE on Jun 1, 2021 for 3 years and I returned back to Canada same day. My I-94 was updated with "Most Recent Date of Entry" as Jun 01, 2021.
I travelled back to the USA last week on 25 Jun, 2021 from the same POE but my I-94 was not updated with "Most Recent Date of Entry". Also Border officer didn't put any entry stamp. I can see latest entry date in Travel history page but not in the latest I-94.

My questions are:
1. Will "Most Recent Date of Entry" always stays the same (TN received date) or this should change whenever I re-enter USA with latest date?
2. Will I get a new I-94 each time I re-enter the USA?
3. Will I get an entry stamp each time I cross the land border or by air?

Any help would be appreciated.

Not important. Your properly stamped and entered I-94 is your proof of status for the next three years. Any future entry stamps have no impact on that I-94. *Sometimes* when you leave North America, the CBP *might* issue you another, but keep this one safe.

Recently I received my TN status at Peace Bridge POE on Jun 1, 2021 for 3 years and I returned back to Canada same day. My I-94 was updated with "Most Recent Date of Entry" as Jun 01, 2021.
I travelled back to the USA last week on 25 Jun, 2021 from the same POE but my I-94 was not updated with "Most Recent Date of Entry". Also Border officer didn't put any entry stamp. I can see latest entry date in Travel history page but not in the latest I-94.

My questions are:
1. Will "Most Recent Date of Entry" always stays the same (TN received date) or this should change whenever I re-enter USA with latest date?
2. Will I get a new I-94 each time I re-enter the USA?
3. Will I get an entry stamp each time I cross the land border or by air?

Any help would be appreciated.
Have a quick question - you mentioned that you got your TN status on 1st June 2021 and returned back to Canada the same day ...
Did u go to the peace bridge for ur TN from the Canadian side and return back into Canada ?
Did you have to show a negative PCR test when returning back to Canada and did you have to do the 14 days quarantine thingy?

I am a bit confused - I have to go to the bridge for my TN from the Canadian side and re-enter into Canada after the TN process...am i supposed to produce a negative PCR when re-entering into Canada ?

Let me know.

Yes, I went to Peace Bridge from Canada, got my Visa and returned on same day. I explained to Border officer that I went for my Visa and he didn't ask for any PCR test or quarantine.
It's better to carry PCR test result as it all depends on the CBP officer.