More than 16 days, not recd EAD card

sVirgo

Registered Users (C)
I got this status message -On June 24, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

My EAD is expiring on 1st week of August and I am working on EAD.

I have not received my card yet, what should I do?

Thank you!

I got this status message -On June 24, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

My EAD is expiring on 1st week of August and I am working on EAD.

I have not received my card yet, what should I do?

Thank you!

quit panicking. ur card should be here anytime. if it dosen't get here by the end of the month, u can go to ur local USCIS office and have them stamp the temporary Immigrant visa on ur passport which u can use in showing proof of status.

quit panicking. ur card should be here anytime. if it dosen't get here by the end of the month, u can go to ur local USCIS office and have them stamp the temporary Immigrant visa on ur passport which u can use in showing proof of status.

He said EAD not GC. No stamping for EAD. The good news is that your card is already issued and if you work without actual receiving, it will not harm at all depending on your employer. You can not call or any take any action before 30 days. I expect that the card went to wrong address and returned back to the USCIS especially if you changed your address after application.

Ead

Did you get your EAD yet. I rcvd an email from TSC about EAD card production on 13 th June and am still waiting.

Thank you Johnkent and mmed for reply!

My immigration portal account was locked out due to change of email and just now it got activated again.

Hi Anash!
No, I have not recd my EAD card yet, it is worrying me because usually it does not take so many days to receive card.

I will update here when I will receive my card, please update me too when you receive your card.

No need to worry, as you are continuously work authorized. If anybody gets in trouble it would be your employer for not having an updated I-9, if they are audited. But you wouldn't be violating your status.

Did you change your address since applying for the card? Did you get the "Card mailed" email yet, or only card production?

EAD Renewal - self filing

Hi Jackolantern (and other experienced members),

I have read may of your posting and respect your honest opinion. I see u have gathered huge experience in this ordeal.
I am applying for EAD renewal by myself as I decided to not shell out 200 bucks to my attorney for completing one page form for me. On the other hand I will have to do the drill to get the required paperwork out to him so that he can mail it out to NSC.
Anyway, here is my checklist of the required documents, please let me know if I am missing anything here...
1. check of whopping USD 340 (it hurts esp when I am not using it, just wanted to have it as backup when I see an opportunity)
2. Copy of my 485 receipt
3. copy of my previous EAD (front and back)
4. Copy of passport with I-94
5. Form I-765
6. EAD Mailer
7. (2) identical pp photos

Also, when it was filed in 2007 for the first time, the answer to question#16 was "C" "9". I wanted to know if the category changes when applying for renewal.

A timely response is greatly appreciated as I am planning to mail it out tomorrow. I am already late as my EAD expires by Sep09, 2008.

Many Thanks,
Regards,

No need to worry, as you are continuously work authorized. If anybody gets in trouble it would be your employer for not having an updated I-9, if they are audited. But you wouldn't be violating your status.

Did you change your address since applying for the card? Did you get the "Card mailed" email yet, or only card production?

My spouse and I are in the same boat. We had EAD approval mails on JUne 23 & 24 and no cards yet. It sounds like a mail room problem.

Worse

I recieved the email "On June 19, 2008, we ordered production of your new card" No Card yet. Today I checked the status again and it now says "On July 14, 2008, we ordered production of your new card":mad::mad::mad:

My EAD expires on July 18th. Have an infopass apt on Thursday. Hoping I will get an Interim EAD then.

not recd yet 22 days passed

No, I have not recd yet.

My office HR has told me that I cannot work after my EAD expires, so I need my card otherwise I am in a trouble.

I am not moved, my address is still the same.

Hi shanmanaz,

Did you take any action when it did not arrived in 30 days or USCIS realized themselves their mistake.

I called IO today and they finally updated it that they ordered card production on 16th July..

Let me know when you receive your card, I will also update here my information.

Thank you!

Ead

What number did you call ? I tried the automated customer service for USCIS and it still tells me the card production was ordered on 13th June .
My EAD expires in September.

I called 1800 375 5283
and then pressed 1 2 2 6 1
entered my number
then pressed 1 3 4
or 1 4 (I forget little bit here)
Make sure you connect to Texas Service Center not to National Service Center

Ead

Any news on the pending EAD guys. Is it too early for an info pass. i have not had any LUD

there was a problem in their card production ordered, so the cards never went through.
Now, they are saying wait.

Any luck?

Did you guys get an update?

Me and my spouse applied at the same time. My EAD was approved 15 days after spouse (June 30) - and I got my card in the first week of July.

Spouse's EAD got this message, and has not been updated yet:

On June 13, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Not sure whats going on. We called, and the customer service agent said they could see that the card was never sent, and they would "flag" it.

My approval was for 1 year. Spouse's EAD runs till 9/9, so we still have some time.

Ead

Same email/same date and same EAD expiry date { 9/9} . According to my lawyer who called them, the approval notice was sent too early and we should expect the cards by 3rd week of August. I am planning to take an infopass appoitment around that time if I do not rcv the EAD.