More on missing cases

ruxrux

Registered Users (C)
My case wac02103..... was one of those that had gone "missing on CIS website" after having LUD 6/24. I called CIS on July 2nd to see what's up with my case and she said she would propagate my inquiry to CSC, my wife needed to call separately. My case was missing until July 9th, when it reappeared (no change in status), my wife's case still mising. LUD was also changed to July 9th.
Today my case went missing again.

My theory is this:
* IIO opens the case on his/her computer
* This action locks the record
* Process that populates the case database for the Internet encounters a locked record so it never includs it in the Internet copy of the case database
* The Internet database is repopulated again from the Internet copy as a baseline so the case remains missing

Or CIS does not want me to look at my case status any more.

That is interesting. Mine and my wife's are still in the nether regions of the USCIS database. The question then becomes did the case disappear for them too (i.e. no more work done on it) while it was missing?

Ruxrux,

Probably the last one is right.
CIS does not want you to look at your case status any more.
They want to protect your health. It's better for you if you don't know what's going on... :)

Believe me, I see the same stupid message 5 times a day, and I look like this: :eek:

My case has been missing for more than 2 years (since I filed until my lawyer sent an inquiry). Then it appeared with FP received message and it is in that stage even today.
However, I got a notification for 2FP scheduled for first week of August.

I agree with Truska

My case has disappeared since 6/25 with LUD of 6/24. I am quite a happier person now compared to before. This LUD thing really is a curse.

WAC-02-134-5xxxx.

My Case was also missing . Although I received a Welcome Type Notice and got my passport stamped. But today for the first time I received an email from USCIS with LUD changed today, with case status approved.
This is a confirmation to the theory that USCIS sent out wrong type of Notice for the cases that were approved.

Anyways I am sure the case status that are missing would show up slowly and hopefully with status "APPROVED"

EB3
RD 28th June 2002
ND 1st July 2002
2 EAD
2 AP
2 FP
LUD 8/21/2002->5/4/2004->6/9->6/22->6/23->6-24->7/5->7/12

Approval Notice Date as per Welcome Notice 7/2/2004
Approval Notice (Welcome type) received thru Mail on 7/8/2004.
Approval Notice thru email received 7/12/2004 and online case status changed today(7/12/2004) to approved.

I think I may receive a corrected Approval Notice Again..

Who cares.. got my passport stamped already at SJC.

Good Luck To every one.

Hi,

My case is missing from 1-800 no., but it is there on INS website.

Any gusses................

WAC- 03-053-*****
R?D 12/2003
LUD- 06/04 06/06 07/09

Its_Coming said:
My case is missing from 1-800 no., but it is there on INS website.

Any gusses................

It seems, people with old cases (April 2002 or before) are having the same problem....

Oh, Yes, you can find LOT of guesses on this forum about this... but, basically nobody knows the reason. ;)

truska said:
It seems, people with old cases (April 2002 or before) are having the same problem....

Oh, Yes, you can find LOT of guesses on this forum about this... but, basically nobody knows the reason. ;)

Let me have some of them.......

missing cases

My lawyer got my approval notice....not my spouse's yet.

Online status still shows missing....no idea if calling the INS office last week abt the case status helped the approval !!

RD 03/29/2002
WAC 02 148 5xxxx

skiran said:
My lawyer got my approval notice....not my spouse's yet.

Online status still shows missing....no idea if calling the INS office last week abt the case status helped the approval !!

RD 03/29/2002
WAC 02 148 5xxxx

Njoy.........