Month of MAY filers, here is your thread

siliconhybrid

Registered Users (C)
See my timeline so far -> apply for my wife.
I am glad this GC process doesn't seem to linger for a long time as the my Citizenship process.

Here's my timeline...
5/7/08 - Application mailed: 130,485,765,864,693 to Chicago via fedex
5/8/08 - Application Received
5/14/08 - ND
5/17/08 - NOA's received
5/16/08 - FP ND
5/19/08- Check cashed
5/30/08 - FP Done
5/30/08 - cases show up online
7/16/08 - LUD I-765 Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my timeline...
5/8/08 - Application Received
5/14/08 - ND
5/17/08 - NOA's received
5/16/08 - FP ND
5/30/08 - FP Appt

Checks have not been cashed yet. Cases dont show online yet

What's your DO? Add that to your signature.

Filed today

Hey all,

I filed my I-485 package today (spouse of USC). New to this forum so don't know yet how to make those fancy timeline signatures, but I'm sure I'll figure it out over the next many long months! Good luck to all May filers!

Hey all,

I filed my I-485 package today (spouse of USC). New to this forum so don't know yet how to make those fancy timeline signatures, but I'm sure I'll figure it out over the next many long months! Good luck to all May filers!

Click on the "User CP", then on "edit signatures" and there you go.

Good Luck - and please add your DO in the list so we know what district office you are using.

Here is my timeline :

DO-Milwaukee, WI
May 2003 - Married to USC

Application:
5/8/08 - Application mailed: 485,765,864,693 to Chicago lockbox
5/10/08 - Application Received
5/16/08 - cheque cashed
5/19/08- Received NOA

I had a question, how do you guys see your case online? I went to the USCIS website and created an account and when I am trying to add my case to my account the system is unable to locate my case/application receipt number.

Here is my timeline :

DO-Milwaukee, WI
May 2003 - Married to USC

Application:
5/8/08 - Application mailed: 485,765,864,693 to Chicago lockbox
5/10/08 - Application Received
5/16/08 - cheque cashed
5/19/08- Received NOA

I had a question, how do you guys see your case online? I went to the USCIS website and created an account and when I am trying to add my case to my account the system is unable to locate my case/application receipt number.

For some people it has taken a long time for it to show up online and for others they show up early on. Some reported that it didn't show up online until after the FP appt.

This is my timeline... Did anyone send theirs to Vermont?

What package did you send? What's the I-175? Those of us that sent the I-130 and I-485 (and possibly the I-131, I-765) we sent them all to the Chicago Lockbox for the NBC.

A number?

In my NOA for I-485 there is an A number above my name. Is this my actual A number? I didn't expect to have that yet.

Completed my FP appointment yesterday. It was in Atlanta and I got there at 11:30am for a 12pm appt. They let me in, but would not allow anyone who did not have an appt in the door. My wife drove with me (we had a nice 2 hr drive each way) and had to stay out in the car. We thought this would happen so at least it wasn't a surprise. There were many other people who had friends/family with them and they were mad that they couldn't get in. They all stayed outside in the parking lot in 90+ degree weather.

Filled out a form and got a number and sat down - had 10 numbers to wait. Got called about about 30 minutes later around 12:05 and by 12:15 I was done.

Did not have any LUD's last night, but today my I-485 and I-765 cases had LUD's online both dated yesterday. At least I know they entered all my information since they touched my file!

Nothing let to do but wait now...

FP notice

I got my FP notice today. I'm supposed to be at Disney World that day ... darn ... I guess Mickey can wait. After FP is done, the really long wait starts. Good luck to all.