Missing evidence for N400

pleasetellmewhy

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I just received the NOA today said there is(are) evidence(s) missing in my appalicantion, however, I am not required to mail it but only bring it with me at the interview. It also said, I will be notified separately about such missing evidence.

I looked over the dupication of my application packet, I did not see I miss anything. The only thing I am aware of is that I did not submit anything to evidence my "traffic tickets", which they were under $500.

By the way, I am married with the same citizen over 5 years and got my GC for 3 years.

Anyone have any experiences like mine?

Thanks!

Having checked the citation box on the application sets off the kind of missing evidence letter you mentioned. It's standard, and you'll be able to show your payed traffic ticket during the interview so no need to worry.

Mine said the same, but my interview letter did not have anything that it asked me to get to the interview. So I dont think you need to worry!

Same here and applied based on the 5 year rule.
Don't even have as much as a parking ticket

I wouldn't worry about it, just make sure you have all your paper work in order ahead of time.

I just wonder, if one can burn all the stuff once this is over :)
Would make a lot of space in my shelve - just kidding!

Documents Required for Naturalization

Guys, I just got my GC so I am still about 5 years away from naturalization but I want to ask - what documents would I need when I apply for naturalzation? My attorneys have been super secretive and never sent me copies of any Labor Cert, I-140 or I-485 related documents that they filed and I am afraid if I am asked to produce any of them in 5 years, I won't be able to. Do you know which ones may USCIS decide to ask for?