Missed Finger Print appointment

Grandhipal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
While we are visiting our families in India, USCIS issued a Finger Print Notice and we didn't come to know about it until after the actual appoint date. What can be done now?

I received my GC in June 2007. The finger print notice is for my spouse. The ASC appointment notice is dated Aug 20th. We left for India on Aug 24th but we dint receive the notice before that. The appointment date is for 09/12/2007 and my wife wont be back until second week of Oct.

Thanks!

It is important to immediately reschedule or to go immediately in the next 2-3 days after missed appointment.

Not showing up for the FP will be considered as an abandonment of the I-485.
I think that it is better if you reschedule immediately or ask your spouse to return sooner, so that you can go to the ASC and get the FPs done.

Many people have walked into the ASC with the FP letter even after missing the appointment date and have reported getting the FPs done. However, most of these cases were only 2-3 days late, not late by more than a month.

I missed my Finger Print appointment - How to reschedule?

Hi,
While we are visiting our families in India, USCIS issued a Finger Print Notice and we didn't come to know about it until after the actual appoint date. What can be done now?

I received my GC in June 2007. The finger print notice is for my spouse. The ASC appointment notice is dated Aug 20th. We left for India on Aug 24th but we dint receive the notice before that. The appointment date is for 09/12/2007 and my wife wont be back until second week of Oct.

Thanks!

It was my bad. I missed my FP appointment. This is my wife's first FP. How can I reschedule? Can I walk-in after almost 15 days? How was your experience?

It was my bad. I missed my FP appointment. This is my wife's first FP. How can I reschedule? Can I walk-in after almost 15 days? How was your experience?

Just walk in and mostly they will do it (I had different appointments for my family members and walked in with them in the same day and get done)