Milk, how can I update my approval in the July Filers list ?

godblessamerica

Registered Users (C)
Milk, AVM says applications for me, my wife, and my son has been approved today. I am not sure which list contains my name, so I could not update that. Highlights of my case are:
INDIA; EB2/RIR; VSC; PD 4/00 RD 7/3/01 ND 8/17 AD 3/25/02. No RFE. I did not have birth certificate for me and my wife (born in India before 1969), so we submitted Birth Certificates issued by India Consulate here in NY).
Thanks for your support.

you just did

congrats on your approval. Enjoy the freedom, I will take care of the update.

rigate, and others.....this guy\'s approval gives some hope for July 1-12 filers....what do u all think?

Absolutely. I was feeling sullen about being in this 1-12 july time zone.

I had checked AVM on saturday night. When I came to office today (Monday), I was almost certain that nothing would have happened. I was thinking only if my RD would have been in late July, I might have got approval by now. In the mean time, I got thru the 802-527-4913 line, and... rest is history. I wish and I hope rest of the 1-12 JulyFilers will get to hear good news this week. Good Luck, friends.

Personally, milk, thank you very much for your time and efforts. My thanks are also due to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this wonderful site.

Thanks for info godblessamerica. You ..

gave hope to early july filers. Get ready for approvals
early july guys.

golblessamerica pls respond

As you mentioned that you didnt have birth certificate and you submitted one that you gotten from Indian Consulate. I believe Indian Consulate BC based on Passport but I read somewhere that INS doesn\'t honors that. Did you submit any other paper that says something abt your DOB.

Congatulations for your approval.