Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
moved to chicago..

My labour moved to chicago..on 02/18/03..

Please update the tracker...

--at200

Congrats

Congratulations at200. Good luck.

this thread must be active now, we have 3~4 application with a week in b/n them.

san75
Lk1508
cobra123
sdwivedi

MI to Chicago

At200,
Where did you get this info from ?. Did you get this info from email system or some hard copy or something. I am trying to access email system but nothing comes up. Email system used to send information about a week before.

Thanks and congratues to you.
Sunny27

MI to Chicago..

Hi Sunny27,

Actually my lawyer informed me that they got hard copy stating that my case has been moved from MI to chicago.

You can call your lawyer and ask about your case status..

--at200

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Does anybody know when is the earliest (before 6 yr H1 expires) we can apply for H1 - 7th year extension?

My H1 (6 year) expires in Feb 2004. And my labor is pending with PD 5/2/2002 (RIR).

Thank you.

6 months

This is what my lawyer told me when I wanted to apply my renewal as early as possible. You can apply within 6 months before your current H-1 espires, not before that. Accordingly you should be eligible to apply after Sep'03. hope this helps.

My case was moved to Department of Labor (DOL) office in Chicago Illinois on 2/27/03 for final processing.
My PR date 04/03/2003. Good luck to the team. Great work folks for updating this link.

Congratulations Cobra123! Attached Updated MI Tracker.

Thank you SReddy for your feedback to my question earlier.

By the way, Congratulations Cobra123.

Note: I updated the MI Tracker.xls with Cobra123 details and attaching it here.

RRavipati

very useful info

I have been following this thread from past five months, but waiting to post my case. Good work from SReddy.
My PD is 07/02/2002 RIR. SReddy can you please update the tracker with my case also.

Hi Cobra123,

You can track your Chicago labor using the Chicago DOL Part 9 thread, under Labor Certifications.The posts are very good with lot of info and an updated excel sheet for case details. Good luck. Lets pray that sreddy's case moves to Chicago soon.

Thank you ! ! ! !

Thank you for your prayers shya2001, I spoke to my lawyer last week, he said they heard about a case with priority date 10/26/00, hopefully my number will be up soon. Thanks once again.

regards,
Sreddy227.

I just heard from my lawyer yesterday that there was some question from the State regarding the prevailing wages. It is something like $90,027. Since these would be the wages that have to be paid after 18 months, my employer does not think it should be a problem. The paperwork with the explanation and the form with the signature agreeing to pay the specified wages would be submitted today or tomorrow.

State Level Approved

My case moved to chicago on 03/05/03 and my PD is 04/17/02.
This is my new userid, my old userid is teluguvadu84.
Could some one please update tracker

Thanks and see you guys in chicago tracker.

Please add to the tracker

Hi,
I am a new member of this thread. Can anyone update the tracker wiith my info. MY PD was 7/9/02. Thanks.

mr2002

Status
Not open for further replies.