Miami oath

Miracle_06

Does anybody know about the next oath ceremony dates in Miami? Would be very thankful for any information reg. this issue.

Miami INTERVIEW N-400/ CEREMONIES DATE

:confused: waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng for oath ceremony letter.

MY INTERVIEW WAS ON APRIL 14th, 2006 IN MIAMI. MY OFFICER WAS ok BUT I GOT APPROVED. I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE OUT THAT I FORGOT TO ASK WHEN APROXIMATLY IS THE NEXT OATH CEREMONY.
PLEASE, KEEP ME POSTED FOR OATH CEREMONIES DATE THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Ceremony???????????????????????????????????

DID ANYONE ASK TO AN OFFICER WHEN IS APROXIMATLY THE NEXT CEREMONY :confused: :confused: :confused:

I applied in August 2004, had my interview in August 2005 and am still waiting for oath. And now I have an emergency and have to go away for 3 weeks. Does anybody know if it is a problem to travel outside country while waiting for the oath ceremony?
Does anyone have some info. reg. this? Would really appreciate some feedback!!
Thank you!!

I had my interview today, I asked when the next ceremony was and the lady told me that it would be the last week of June but could not confirm it 100%

June!

Thank you for that. Hopefully it's June. Please post any further information as it becomes available :)

Miracle_06 said:
I applied in August 2004, had my interview in August 2005 and am still waiting for oath. And now I have an emergency and have to go away for 3 weeks. Does anybody know if it is a problem to travel outside country while waiting for the oath ceremony?
Thank you!!

You can travel as long as your alien card has not expired. I did it last year when I was out of the country for 3 weeks while awaiting for the oath ceremony .

Miracle_06 said:
Thank you!!
Can you tell why you have not received your oath ceremony yet? ......what about April Ceremony???
I applied in December 04 but i moved in two States so i had to cancel two interviews

finaly i received the oath ceremony letter

Today I Received My Oath Ceremony Letter

Ceremony For June 13th 2006 At 12:00 :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
the all process took me 18 month but I moved in 2 different states and canceled two interviews .... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Great!

I'm glad that you finally received your invitation!
My interview was on April 18th and I have not received my letter yesterday ( Saturday).
Maybe because I live near Coral Springs. Have Fun! :)

June 13th

I was interviewd on March 1st 2006.
Was appoved at interview.
Got my oath swearing ceremony for Tuesday June 13th, 8.00AM, Miami Beach Convention Center.

Once I am sworn in it will have been approximately 16 months from time of filing but I was delayed because of hurricane Wilma
Kasop

dimitri771 said:
I'm glad that you finally received your invitation!
My interview was on April 18th and I have not received my letter yesterday ( Saturday).
Maybe because I live near Coral Springs. Have Fun! :)

I"m sure u will receive u letter as well....ad u will become US citizen in June13th 2006
:)