Miami oath

Hai folks,

after a long long wait, I have finally received my oath letter for 14th June in Miami.
I applied N400 in August 2004, had interview in August 2005 and oath is scheduled for 14th June 2006, i. e. tomorrow. The letter was sent on 18th May.

Does anybody know about the Miami Beach Convention center? Are the candidates allowed to take family to the oath ceremony??

Good luck to all who are waiting...........

Miami Oath - Aug 8

The next Miami oath ceremony is scheduled for 08/08/06 @ Miami Beach Convention Center.

Good Luck,

Pablo

I was interviewed last March 27 and my application was recommended for approval; however, two swear-in ceremonies have been held and I have not received my oath notification. The 120-day period after the interview is conducted runs out next July 25. An Information Agent at the Miami Naturalization Office informed me that my case has not been granted final approval because they are still waiting for the FBI Background Check. Is there anyone out there in the same situation?

I am considering to file a 1447 (b) petition before the US District Court for the Southern District at the end at this month...

Keep sharing your information. Thanks.

Einmalig

finnay said:
The next Miami oath ceremony is scheduled for 08/08/06 @ Miami Beach Convention Center.

Good Luck,

Pablo

Finnay, where did you get that information from? I know that there is going to be an Oath Ceremony in August because the Information Agent at the Miami Naturalization Office told me that, but she said she still didn't have the dates...

Regards,

Einmalig.

finnay said:

Good Luck,

Pablo

Einmalig said:
Finnay, where did you get that information from? I know that there is going to be an Oath Ceremony in August because the Information Agent at the Miami Naturalization Office told me that, but she said she still didn't have the dates...

Regards,

Einmalig.

Einmalig,

I just sent you a privet massege, check it and get back to me please.

Einmalig said:

Regards,

Einmalig.

My father received the oath letter yesterday.

Pablo, finally I also got my Oath Letter for that ceremony on 08/08/06. I must report at 12:00 p.m.

Einmalig

finnay said:

Good Luck,

Pablo