Message for Saras and his wife and other people in his situation .....

catdog

Registered Users (C)
saras bhai

No matter what you say trying to console yourself, I can still see the hurt and tears behind your confident veneer. You still think about the GC all the time that is why you spend hours in this forum...Your whole life including your apetite, sex life everything is affected. Honestly tell me how many times have you done in the past month or the past year ? Maybe a couple of times which you aborted because you remembered you do not have your GC

You say we will stay flexible stay liquid etc. etc. What this really means is you will not buy a home nor a good car nothing..what is the use of living in USA then if you still have to live in a shitty apartment.
You are much better off in India where you can do whatever you want. If you wife is working then the situation may, rather will arise where she will not want to go back no matter what and you may want to.
I have seen many Indian couples go thru this dilemma and figth over it. In fact, there was a fight between a couple I know about this in a party after they got drunk, and the guy in a fit of rage called his wife a whore and almost tore her clothes off. ( that she is sleeping around to buy a lexus is well known )

So the wife will take a liking to the USA and you guys will have to stick with her like a jhaat ring.
Saras take my advice and do not become that ring...learn from my experience I have been here for 20+ years and know first hand the problems..You do not want to be in the situation where your wife becomes so mad after money that she ......... Oh well, you know what I mean.....

catdog said:
saras bhai
No matter what you say trying to console yourself, I can still see the hurt and tears behind your confident veneer.

CatDog Bhehan,
Tears for GC ... might be last thing that any one will shed....
Buying the house ... one can do it with H1b too ... I and many other h1b guys are home owners .. well the prices have gone down .. that's the whole different issue (At this point, the guys who lives in an apartment are the winner).

Family life is seldom affected due to GC ...

If you are having some problem ... lets all know .. there are tons of guys in this forum .. who might be willing to help U out...

Good luck

I stopped watching Comedy Channel.

This is entertainment 24/7.

Keep us laughing

You must be some standup comedian

:rolleyes: :D

Undesputed Comedy King

you can tell what kind of char catdog is
his friends " drink and fight tear the dress " ( may be from the circus)
i have an idea about catdog surroundings
CatDog Clames to been here for 20+ years and Still Retro ( am i missing something here )

he got eliminated from " last comic Standing"
:) by telling Retro Jokes which no American understood
now he is telling them here
my vote goes to catdog for the best Comic

I hope other members agree with me
Catdog " Undesputed Comedy King"

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on different kinds of visas and only recently I got the opportunity to file for GC 4/03 PD
I am not from circus or comedy. These are facts. I am an experienced man...sorry lady..

Catdog's Profile Competetion

Here is the profile sketch of CatDog

Single Male
5ft 6 in.
30-35
Loner
Weatish Complexion with lots of Body Hair
A Little baldish
Double Chin with a stubble on his face (he doesn't shave often)

... any additions?

catdog said:
I have seen many Indian couples go thru this dilemma and figth over it. In fact, there was a fight between a couple I know about this in a party after they got drunk, and the guy in a fit of rage called his wife a whore and almost tore her clothes off. ( that she is sleeping around to buy a lexus is well known )

My wife and me talked about it several times and came to some conclusion. There a kid in the whole proportion and we'll do what's best for the kid.

What you mentioned about lexus and stuff is little extreme but it DOES happen. A distant relative of my wife's, a very nice decent guy. He got married in an arranged one. The girl comes to US and in less than 6 months makes his life miserable and finally leaves him. While it seemed like a case of gross mismatch, that fact is that the girl left him and went straight to her lover in some other city. All this has nothing to do with retrogression or GC but "how to reach your lover in USA". Anyways I meet this relative after some 6-7 years of this incident and I find that he is still paranoid to even acoust a woman. So I took him around to few night clubs for few days, got him drunk, made him talk to a few women. Even though I am not that comfortable going out myself and sick of smoke, I still did it for him. So he opened up a little, started to go out by himselves, then latter dragged a friend to go. Now after 2 years, he's having all the fun in the world. Great job, US citizen, no commitments, no responsibilities -- life is great. But, now I am actually thinking of jumping in and ask him become family and take some responsibility.. because it will get lonely later in life and once that kicks in, ther is no stopping all the way to doom. He is 5 years older to me. Now that he has seen more stuff in the world, I dont know if he will listen to me but I sure do hope he will.

Desi wife who married the guy only for GC aka family based Employment Immigration

Wife, does pooja and archana everyday for GC. They visit Pittsburg temple because wife promised God that "She will come to temple and do Abishekam for GC"

Some people pay body shopper to sponser h1b for his wife who claims that she is wasting her precious time doing nothing. After sponser, the body shopper does not care about marketing and the wife does not have experience and some cases does not have enough paystubs to convert back to H4 so they decide to be out of status and never go to home country for stamping do not mix with people and add stress.

For few Retrogression seem to have "exposed" true nature of "spouse intent". It is like "I should not have married this guy, I married him just because he is from IIT and is in Microsoft, but you know he is no better than others, he cannot impress his boss so that they convert his GC to eb2, there was another proposal for me from a guy who looked good and I unnecessarily rejected him because he was working for body shopper, now he married a girl from his village and also got his GC through his consulting company and now he earns in $$$, my mom and dad and little sis are all unhappy with whatever has happened to me".

Few people have "changed priorities" and though they planned to enjoy their first year of married life, due to retrogression, they started concentrating in baby production so that atleast kid becomes a citizen.

Dear Friends, I hope my comments are taken in the lighter vein. We need to have more and more humor.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Here is the profile sketch of CatDog

Single Male
5ft 6 in.
30-35
Loner
Weatish Complexion with lots of Body Hair
A Little baldish
Double Chin with a stubble on his face (he doesn't shave often)

... any additions?

Lives in a trailer trash
Wants to be a RedNeck
may have tried to contact Nick and Cybersoftech for PrePaid LC 20K
Has a credit Score of about 500

very desperate guy who has no Purpose in Life
leads a nomadic life
Self Proclamed Leader of " Desi KKK" ( if you know what i mean)

vending his feeling on the forums

it may be quite possible that Catdog id, is used both by husband and wife......and they are going through hell with not much to do.....

my sympthies are with you catdog......this life is not for the faint of heart......i hope something good happens to you soon........so that you can live happily and leave us alone.....

catdog said:
saras bhai

No matter what you say trying to console yourself, I can still see the hurt and tears behind your confident veneer. You still think about the GC all the time that is why you spend hours in this forum...Your whole life including your apetite, sex life everything is affected. Honestly tell me how many times have you done in the past month or the past year ? Maybe a couple of times which you aborted because you remembered you do not have your GC

You say we will stay flexible stay liquid etc. etc. What this really means is you will not buy a home nor a good car nothing..what is the use of living in USA then if you still have to live in a shitty apartment.
You are much better off in India where you can do whatever you want. If you wife is working then the situation may, rather will arise where she will not want to go back no matter what and you may want to.

So the wife will take a liking to the USA and you guys will have to stick with her like a jhaat ring.
Saras take my advice and do not become that ring...learn from my experience I have been here for 20+ years and know first hand the problems..You do not want to be in the situation where your wife becomes so mad after money that she ......... Oh well, you know what I mean.....

Saras is a soft and nice person. No point in targeting folks like him. You must focus on those who you think are against your "noble ideas"

yes saras is a good person
please do not target him like that

you need to check your self in Rehab ASAP

Catdog is not eating Chua and Haddi lately...

That is why he/she/(chakka?) going insane. Kyun me such keh raha hu Kuttabilli ? :D

Catdog,

I did not have anything against yours posts to this date. However, I think you may have gone too far on this. I am not sure whether you have the intimacy with Saras to tease him to this point and even infer personal marital assumptions with his wife ? That may be offensive.

I expect you are going to apologize promptly to Saras.

Sincerely,

GCDreamer2006

catdog said:
saras bhai

CATDOG you have crossed limits.

I hope you appologize to Saras.

Be sure whatever you wish for others comes to haunt you too.

This is what CatDog looks like...

Guys,

Just do a google on 'catdog' and first thing you see is 3 pics of CatDog.
Hahaha! Still need to know why he/she/it behaves that way in the forums?

Google on CatDog

ufo2002 said:
Guys,

Just do a google on 'catdog' and first thing you see is 3 pics of CatDog.
Hahaha! Still need to know why he/she/it behaves that way in the forums?

Google on CatDog
You win this round of standup comedy

LOL :D :D :D :D

Oh BTW I like what Ted (R-Alaska) has to say about internet too

Please keep your ideas to yourself

Catdog,
Our sympathies are with you. We understand that u have been here
for 20 years and without greencard and citizenship it can at times
make life very uncertain and painful. We hope you get your green card
soon. Having said that it is not the decent thing to do dragging saras's
wife into this whole thing. You have issues with his advice confront him
on it. Dont make up fictitious stories about frustrated people and apply it
to respectable people who are taking a little time off their day to help
newbies chasing american dream and the green card of course. You are no
better than any one of us. Coz looks like u r chasing the green card too.

I am just surprised that the nice people at Rajiv Khanna's Law offices let
useless posts like these on their forums. I hope they find out a way to clean
this up.

People like Saras (the experienced and helpful advising types) dont take
these things seriously.

Peace folks.