Memphis TN - N-400 Timeline

Not Yet

No Oath letter yet guys, I live in Memphis, TN ....

just taking too long

Congrats ....

Looks like Memphis is way behind of Oath, we had our interview on 12/17 but I know someone still waiting for Oath
since September .... this is frustrating ....

Did anyone get a letter for Oath ?

Has anyone followed up with local Memphis office or local congressman or Senators? Its a classic example of bureaucratic red tape. I am pursuing with Senator Lamar Alexandar.

OK, I just called the Memphis Court .. found out that they have one coming up in Feb 18th and the next one
is Apr 26th ...

Congrats man.

Even though when you called they didn't say that there is an oath ceremony scheduled for March 10th (Feb 18th & Apr 26th) very strange.
I'm still waiting for mine.

Can you tell me if the status changed on line or not? and if it did, when did you notice the status change?, please.

They usually do oath ceremony once in 2 months, this time they opened up March to accommodate more. I am scheduled for March too. As I said earlier talk to your state US rep or local US senators.

Online status did not change

Congrats man.

Even though when you called they didn't say that there is an oath ceremony scheduled for March 10th (Feb 18th & Apr 26th) very strange.
I'm still waiting for mine.

Can you tell me if the status changed on line or not? and if it did, when did you notice the status change?, please.

Hi There
I passed my interview on Feb 23,2010 at memhis--Have not got the OA letter yet--any info when to expect it
Thanks

Thanks for your response--I am in little rock,next oath ceremony here is May 21,hope will get it before then--Is there a way to find out whats the scoop is?

has anyone done walk-in FP @ Memphis DO? If so, please let me know the procedures (like do i need infopass (any available day or specific day) or just walk in to their office) ? -- Thanks.

My impression is that they send you a letter 3-4 weeks before oath date--you should find out next oath ceremony in your district--any comments?

I am from Knoxville. Do I need to call Koxville district Court? Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Hi There, I passed my interview on Jan 20 as well. No news yet. Hi LLORD any news?

Nothing yet.
Yes you can call the court and they will let you know the schedule, I did and I gave me the schedule March 30 which I missed cuz I didn't receive a letter, also there is one schedule April 28th and yet to receive the invitation letter, then next one will be October 16 :mad:
I’m in Chattanooga, it seems like they are falling behind in the schedule since the process now in Memphis office take like 5.6 months. I pass my interview on January 20th of this year and I did called the INS and they simply replied you are still inside the processing time frame.
No suggestion except to wait or call your representative and let them know.