Memphis TN - N-400 Timeline

next oath in Nahville,TN

I just called and find out that the next oath will be February 26 and 27, :), I hope we get the letter!

Romiissi ,
Thanks for posting this. I too hope that we make it in this batch. If we are, we should get the notice by next week as usually they send it 2 weeks in advance. Good luck, keeping fingers crossed.

That is what I hope for, too. I am getting nuts from running to mail box everyday. I have bin waiting so long, it is incredible that some people who applied after me already have their passports:mad:

That is what I hope for, too. I am getting nuts from running to mail box everyday. I have bin waiting so long, it is incredible that some people who applied after me already have their passports:mad:
KMandy and everybody else from Nashville, please let me know if you get the Oath invitation, thanks.

Good news !

Hey All

I just received the letter for oath ceremony which is to be held on February 27th. :)

I still plan to make a international travel and come back by 22nd. Does anyone see any issues in this? I have read the posts here that the travel should not affect my application in any way.

Also, I had a traffic ticket about one of the headlights not working. Can this be cause for any issue or concern?

Thanks

Congratulation!

You have no problem! You are fine. Thanks for posting this information. I am yet to receive mine.
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Oath Ceremony 2/27/09

I just received the letter for oath ceremony which is to be held on February 27th.

me too, oath letter!

I just received my oath invitation, too for Feb 26...

The letter I received looks like a copy, it is just 1 page, but it says, fill out all the questions on page 2, they did not sent me page 2, do you guys have the same?
I will print out the form N-445 myself and fill it out and take it there just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same Letter

Yes! I have the same letter. It does not look professional ....."but I will take it"

Special Thanks

I started visiting this site as F-1 student before miraculously winning the diversify visa in 2002. I became a U.S. Resident in 2003. I completed my oath ceremony at Nashville, TN and am now a U.S. citizen.
Special thanks to the owner of this site. I appreciate everyone in this forum. I pray that your wishes come to past too. Once again thank! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Memphis Update

Can you guys please update on your status, we are getting ready to apply end of this week ?

Much help if you can share your experience and time

Thanks

My Time line

Hi every one, I'm new to this forum. However very old ins applicant which started on August 17, 1998,

I just got my FP appointment today (12/04/2009) which unfortunately will not good for me cuz I’m scheduled to be overseas from 11/25/2009 and back on 12/14/2009 

----------------
Here is my time lines:
GC Date 01/10/2005
Sent N-400 10/16/2009
1-707C Notice: 10/19/2009
FP Notice Received: 11/19/2009
FP Date: 12/04/2009 Will be overseas planning to go on 12/16/2009

Adding a Sig.

11/19/09: FP Notice Received.
12/04/09: FP Appointment (Atlanta).
**/**/**: FP Done (Atlanta)
**/**/**: Yellow Notice Received
**/**/**: Interview and oath
**/**/**: PP Application
**/**/**: PP Received

ALLORD,

If you have your FP letter you can go to the ATL CTR and do your finger prints as a walk-in. Just act nice and make sure you have the letter and your Green Card. The best time to go is after 1:30pm. Its on Collier road.

Thanks wazimo

I’m flying out this Wednesday the 25th from Nashville is the office open 5 days a week? because I only have Monday and Tuesday in this case and it is about 2 hours drive for me.

The notice state that I can go any following Wednesday as long I can make it before Feb. 26th of 09, my question if I did it later say like 12/16/09 is that will be an issue?

11/19/09: FP Notice Received.
12/04/09: FP Appointment (Atlanta).
**/**/**: FP Done (Atlanta)
**/**/**: Yellow Notice Received
**/**/**: Interview and oath
**/**/**: PP Application
**/**/**: PP Received