FP sent : 10/17/2008
FP R'cd : 10/20/2008
FP Done: 10/27/2008
Interview Letter R'cd 11/06/2008
Interview Date 12/11/2008
Oath Letter 2/3/09
Oath Hearing Date 2/27/09

Last edited by a moderator:
What did the IO tell you at the interview. Mine told me that I should receive the oath letter in two months. however, i've seen a couple of posts from memphis that say they received theirs in just 2 weeks.

I had my interview yesterday and everything went great. The IO did not tell me when I will be receiving my oath letter. However, she said the ceremony will be in Nashville in about couple of months. She added that she will be there to conduct the ceremony.

Just received my Oath Letter today - Oath Ceremony scheduled for January 22!!!! :D:D:D

As the IO indicated, it took just about 2 month to receive the Oath letter.

guys, thats awesome for Memphis!!! my experience with Memphis was pretty bad to get my greencard, got stuck in the fbi name check... Just started my N-400 Application - Would you mind sharing what part of the world you were born?

Oath Ceremony

I called the district court last week and talked to Joyce Myers. She said next Oath Ceremony is scheduled for January 22 and 23.
I am not suprise when you stated that your hearing is on January 22.

IPO, congratulations and thanks for sharing!

I have not received my Oath Letter. Hope soon:)

In the same boat

Hi Guys,

I too am waiting for invitation for Oath ceremony at Nashville Application Support Center. Had my interview cleared on December 9th @Memthis and still no news about the ceremony. I think that our chances are slim to get in to this batch as we get notified at least 2 weeks in advance. Any ideas how often it is held at Nasvhille? I was told to expect the letter in 1-4 months at the time of interview.

Anybody around waiting for letter for Oath ceremony after N-400 application interview? I had my interview on December 9th and still waiting to receive a letter for OATH to get the Certificate of Citizenship. I hear that the ceremony is schceduled for January 22nd/23rd. I was told that the ceremony will be conducted in Nashville. Just wondering if anybody received any recent updates since their interview.

N-400 Timeliens

N-400 Submitted- 09/19/08
FP Done : 10/16/08 at Nashville,
Interview: 12/09/08 at Memphis
Waiting for Oath ceremony.......

I heard Nashville has it once every 3 months and people had it for Jan 21 so I think urs will be in April - Its awesome to see Memphis is moving that quick, their online processing time is almost a year - did you have any issue for your name check when u got ur GC?

No. I did not have any issues regarding the name check at the time of GC. But then, I was working in Montana at the time I got my GC.

Okun

Could you share the number for the court house where you called to know that the ceremony is scheduled on Jan 22/23? I plan to call to find out when the next one is scheduled. Thanks,

waiting for oath Nashville

D/O : Memphis, TN
08/31/07 : N-400 Mailed to TSC.
08/31/07 : N-400 Received.
09/06/07 : check cashed
2/12/07 : FP Notice Received
sent back for rescheduling
4/15/08 : FP Appointment
5/24/08 : FP Done (walk-in)
10/21/08: Interview Letter for wrong office
sent back for rescheduling
11/05/08 new Interview letter, this time right
11/17/08: Interview Date. approved
?? : Oath Letter.
?? : Oath Date

Nino 77, I wanted to ask you, do you know for sure, that oath in Nashville is every 3 months? I heard is 3 times a month, I will be calling court tomorrow to find out.

thats what I heard from many people - Would you please confirm it after ur call?

I live in Nashville too.

Thanks!!

Oath Hearing Number

kmandy

This is the information you requested. Sorry, I misplaced the Oath Ceremony/oath hearing number and that is why I had not responded to your comment sooner. Just found the number a few minutes ago
Oath Hearing number # is 615-7445 Ext. 238