Members sheet (New)

goastros

Registered Users (C)
I know there have been lot of Members trackers & website ( rupnet etc) & threads which have been used to track the
TSC forum members.

But sometime ago, EB2_I485-... started this members sheet as a part of consolidated excel sheets and then w8nc did a excellent job of adding
members to the sheet.
recently I have updated some members as I have come across messages.
Can you all please view the sheet and make sure your id is in right place & shows right status.
If you id is missing or your info is incorrect please list it.

Also I have added a new color code recently for FP.

The information is arranged as per RD month & then sorted by id name.

Important - before anyone asks how this tracker will help in TSC progress, i want to remind them it would be foolish on their part to even remotely think that by volunteering their RDs in this tracker they are making effort in aiding TSC's progress..:D

This sheet is just for everyone to see the status of forum members or
for eg - current un approved 2001 filers can see how many of them are approximately still left or
2002 filers like me can see how many 2001 filers left before it is their turn.
or People who have not been FPed to see if theirs is the oldest case without a FP.

THANKS.:cool:

Anyone can download this file , update theirs and any other members correct info and post it back

Can you please add me also in purple. My FP in Feb 2003.

Thanks for the information.

let's make it better

Okay here is the updated version.

I am requesting everyone who has posted in this thread before to delete their older messages/posting so that the thread remains shorter.

I have updated some of the members, also updated their FP info with the new color - Magneta and not PURPLE.

I did a search on the ids of some May 01 filers - foobari & ttufail.
They have not posted a message since Jan 04.
So I am not sure if they have been approved, RFEd or what ?

what do you guys suggest ?
Recommendations, Suggestions and more importantly Help are most welcome.

Anyone can download this file , update theirs and any other members correct info and post it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colors not adding up correctly

The colors dont add up to the total members on the sheet. I am not programming proficient but may be another member can fix this problem on the sheet.

Re: Colors not adding up correctly

Originally posted by 485Alcatraz
The colors dont add up to the total members on the sheet. I am not programming proficient but may be another member can fix this problem on the sheet.

Here is the updated version.

That is true, 485Alcatraz because the totals don't count the ids which have no color.

Here is the updated file.
It gives me immense please in posting today's file as I have changed the color for LongGC from red (Denied) to Yellow (RFE).

Way to go LongGC! Way to go!

Indeed the change in LongGC's color is EVERYBODY's pleasure.

Looking forward for it to change to GREEN.

Hang in there LongGC! I can see things moving in the POSITIVE direction for you.

goastros, thank you and keep up the GREAT work!