Medical Docs required for filing I485@VSC.

Just $

I took MMR and Flu shots.I am told that the MMR is not advicable for the wife only ..if planning on conciving.
I dont think it applies to the male.Please DOUBLE check with doctor before taking it.

The Vaccination dates was three yrs back when my wife was last in India,but the letter date was present day.
Cos the Influenza ( flu) vaccination date was three yrs old as per letter from India he said "that part of the vaccination ( flu) would not be valid now,but MMR is okay and valid for life".So she had to take the Flu shot yesterday.

Since i took the MMR and Flu shot,i did not submit any letter it was only for my wife.

Thanks GCCrusader

Thanks a lot for your all the way explaination as always.
Keep it up.
Will keep posted on filing 485 developments.
Cheers.

GCCrusader, Question for you

I can get a letter from my family doctor for the MMR, etc. as administered in her childhood (no possibility of remembering the dates) which he did. Would you think that would be valid?

Thanks.

i guess you can try

Try a letter with the following format :

To Whom It May concern:

This is to certify that Mr/MS XYZ DOB DD/MM/YY was administered the following vaccinations at the age of X Yrs by the undersigned.
1. .....
2. .....
3. ......

If any person or organization has any questions please feel free to contact the undersigned.

SD
The doc

Thanks for the info GCCruseder....

Hi GCCruseder,
Thanks for the Information regarding the Contact number and information. When I call the doctor\'s office (818) 349-9966, do I need to sepecify which doctor I need to see ?

Thanks,
-SArdarji

Medicals

I took my medicals on Wednesday with my wife. We took no vaccinations and presented no proof; I told the doctor that I took the vaccines in the past, my wife cannot take MMR for conception, etc. Also my wife avoided the X-ray turbeculosis test and took the skin test instead ( takes a couple of more days). Hope this is useful.

Anybody knows doctor in Central New Jersey - cheapest.

Hi
Anybody knows any doctor who has done all medical tests for a very decent price. I am trying around for some bargain hunting.
Based on some doctorsi enquired in Central NJ, they would charge
as below per person:
180-215$ for test(physical, bloob test, TB Test)
85$ for TB X-Ray
70$ for vaccinations.
Total: Around 350$ per person.

If you have or know anybody who has taken above shots for a much cheaper price in Central NJ, please let me know.
Thanks.

RFE for Medical, if wife doesn\'t take some vaccination?

My wife is pregnant and she won\'t be able to take some vaccination. Does INS send RFE for this later?
Do we have to take form with us, or Doctors will have it?
Thanks.

I found a doctor in flushing, NY who charges 190 dollars.

Hi Just$$

I found a doctor to just save you the dollars. He would charge 190 dollars including vaccinations except x ray. If TB is +ve, then only they do x-ray which would charge just 50 dollars more. spend just 20 dollars for the travelling expenses to go to NY. If you are interesting on this or if you find any doctor charges less than 250 dollars please let me know. I am also trying to find one in the central jersey.

Thanks
Hari

Todal 333

When did you get your I-140 approved. Haven\'t seen your posting for a while.
M

INS Doctor in Edison, NJ

Hari K/Others

There is a INS Approved doctor in Edison, NJ(Lincoln Hwy) who charges
180$ for Medical Tests (Vaccination and x-ray extra, if required).

Since we need to visit the doctor 3 times( 1 for Tests, 2 for x-ray(possibly) and 3 for collecting I-693 Medical Report), hence i think
its better to go to one which is very close to where u stay, coz
it is not possible to go to NY 3 times(unless u work in NYC), that too on weekdays.

Do let me know if you have anything better as per ur research, coz i have my appointment this weekend.
Thanks

Just$$. This is the better one.

Hi Just$$,

This is the better one for me because I am in Woodbridge. Can you please post the phone and name of the civil surgeon. Is it 180 dollars includes general tests, vaccination and x-ray. Please post some more details.

Thanks
Hari

Hey Hari

Good to know u stay in Woodbridge.
u know what, i too stay in woodbridge.

anyways, doc details as below:
Some chinki doctor Hui Xue Lui - 732 549 0041.
180$ for physical test + blood test + TB Test
Vaccinations xtra
Xray xtra
Cheers

Price will go up from 19th Feb. by filing 485, guys speed up!

Hi Guys,
My lawyer told me that the price at each document by filing 485 will go up $25, so guys speed up! Have a drink with the money!

Cheer!

Cheng

Any one know good SURGEON around Boston area?

Can anyone give me some good SURGEON around Boston area? I mean charge reasonable one by "good". Thanks.

ADIT Photos

Does anyone know who does ADIT Photos in Central NJ. Please let me know