May2005 Cases.

140 approved!

Got the email today. says 140 approved on 09/23. :)
Finally. atleast 140 is approved.

Keep the hopes guys. we will get to the end. good luck to all.

Looking for some good attorney

I am looking for some good attorney to file my I-140 (labor substitution). Can any of you suggest me some good attorney/law firm.

What is LUD?

Hi,

My lawer should have mailed out my 140/485 last friday... so, I am new to this forums.... what is LUD?

Thanks,

got 140 approval mail today

I got 140 approval mail today. It was approved on 9/23. did anybody got FP notices recently who field in may05?

tgunukula said:
I got 140 approval mail today. It was approved on 9/23. did anybody got FP notices recently who field in may05?

I don't think you should be worried bout FP at this time as even if they send the FP its valid only for 1 year and its doutful EB3 dates will reach your PD in next 1 year. Its better to get the FP closer to the date when PD becomes current that way you don't have to do it multiple times.

GCwaiter002 said:
I got my FP yesterday. I did the FP today.

Hi, GCwaiter002. That's good to know.
Can you elaborate it a bit more ?
You've got the notice yesterday and you were scheduled to do today ?
(or you did early FP or something?)

Thanks,
fdfd

my info

Hi fdfd,

I got FP notice yesterday. On the notice, it says it was sent out on 09/22/05. FP was scheduled on 10/05/2005. But I went to the ASC this morning and have it done today.

GCwaiter002 said:
Hi fdfd,

I got FP notice yesterday. On the notice, it says it was sent out on 09/22/05. FP was scheduled on 10/05/2005. But I went to the ASC this morning and have it done today.

Thanks for update with more info. It's kinda interesting that you did not
have any LUD related to FP notice.

Anyway it's good to know CSC starts FP for April - July 2005 people.
Thanks for the update. I think yours' almost done. Good luck!

fdfd

I got another LUD

I got another LUD on my I-485 today. Nothing changed. I got one LUD yesterday due to my email enquery. Is there a mass LUD going on right now?

GCwaiter002 said:
I got another LUD on my I-485 today. Nothing changed. I got one LUD yesterday due to my email enquery. Is there a mass LUD going on right now?

I had couple of LUD changes for my I485 and I765 on 9/26 and 9/27. But, there were no changes to the messages. Might be because I had my biometerics (code 2) done on 9/24

I don't have any further LUD's but my lawyer thinks they will initiate background checks after FP is done. It's kinda depressing if they have not started background checkes since May....

Got another LUD today on my I-485.

Got another LUD today on my I-485. I think it is the FP stuff. However, the message did not change. It is still the same as before.

GCwaiter002 said:
Hi fdfd,

I am assuming you got all 10 finger printed!

GCwaiter002 said:
Hi fdfd,

I got the FP notice and I tried to do early FP but was told to
come back on or after the scheduled date.
I went to ASC at 10:00 AM and it was jam-packed with people.
If I go earlier like 8AM, will they accept me ?

fdfd