May2005 Cases.

EAD and AP

San_user,

No news of my AP or EAD. I have an 140 ref and it is yet to be responded. I herad that if there is a pending RFE and they start to process EAD and Ap, then they wait till the RFE is responded to. I am not sure if that is ture. NAy way for now it is waiting time......

For myself and spouse - (140,485,131,765) RD 05/18 ND 05/20

I131 AD 06/17/05

Received spouse's EAD card in the mail! Online status hasn't changed.

AP approved on jun 20 for myself and spouse. But no message chage and no word on EAD.
Snaggled,
did you get any LUD on 765 application. Mine was on 6/15 on 765. But i have not seen any status message and cards yet.

No, apart from LUD on I-131 of 6/21/05 there has been no status change or updates on anything, its all LUD 5/20/05.

Guys,

I have an RFE on 140 and it is yet to be responded to. Looks like all of you have EAD/AP approved. I have not got AP/EAD.

Any suggestions ? What can I do ?

No change on online status too.

Update

For myself and spouse - (140,485,131,765) RD 05/18 ND 05/20

I131 AD 06/17/05 LUD 6/22/05
I765 AD 06/17/05 LUD 6/22/05

Is there a seperate Case # for EAD and AP. My lawyer faxed me the receipt of the 485. I have created the portfolio with that in the USCIS website.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Yes

Yes, For each case there will be seperate case number. Probably your EAD and AP got approved already.
By the way what is your PD on labor and is it own or substitute?

No EAD , AP

My EAD and AP, no news. is there some enquiry number i can call. Please let me know. All in this forum who filed in mauy 05 have got it. Pls see my signature.

Since you have a rfe on 140 your EAD and AP will not be approved unless ur 140 is approved. This has happened with many ppl in the forum..

Did not receive the Receipt notice for 485

Hi All,

Here is my situation. Applied for concurrent 140/485 for myself and spouse on May 10. Received the receipt notices for 140(myself) and spouse 485. I haven't got the recipt for my 485 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moreover I am not able to check the status for my 140 nor wife's 485 over the website. it gives me this error:
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.
I am able to check the status for our 131 and EAD(both of which are approved and we received the card and advance parole).

Can anybody let me know
1: what could be the reason for not receiving my 485 receipt ? and is there anything I could do?
2: did anybody receive finger printing notice who applied at the same time
3:What is the reson for not being able to check the status online with my WAC numbers.Anybody who are facing the same thing?
4: I have to make a official trip to India in September. is it safe for me to travel without the 485 receipt even though i have the advance parole document. My H1 is expired and i currently on EAD

Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks

is 485 recipt also needed along with advance parole

Hi Guys,
Can you please let me know if 485 receipt is also asked at the port of entry or is having the advance parole document is sufficient?

Those who have travelled on advance parole pls help me as my travelling plan is based on this decision.
Thank you

I believe the 485 receipt notices are must in the port of entry as per my lawyer. I think some how the recipt notices are lost in the mail. Did u check with ur lawyer. They will also get a copy. in my case only lawyer got all receipt notices.

Thank you so much tgunukula

I have checked with my lawyer. Even the lawyer did not get the receipt notice for my 485. Moreover I am not able to check the status online with the WAC numbers for 140 and my wife's 485. Are you able to check the status online. Do you know any cases who are facing the same problem with checking the status online. Please post your comments