May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Status Pl. Update

V_NReddy

Registered Users (C)
May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Status Update

:rolleyes:

Many people are posting when they are getting approvals, but no one is updating when they recived FP notices.. And many of them are eagerly waiting for FP. (I'm one among them).

Now its time to update.

Kindly post your FP status who filed between May and Sep'2001.

My details are on the trackers as KVNR.
RD: 08/03/01 ND: 09/07/01 AP & EAD -> 10/01 and 11/01.
FP :- Waiting.

Thanks.
VNR.May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Status Update

Last edited by a moderator:
I just talk with IIO and he said, They already ordered for FP and I will get it in any moment.

RD-7/01, ND-8/01

Some of my friends also getting FP since last week, who are with same RD and ND. Good luck.

Good to know that they ordered FP

Good to know that they ordered FP.

Hope for the best.. and Please update if anyone receives FP.

Thanks.

IIO's are misleading us about FP

Actually when we file I-485, it will be ordered for the Finger Print Notice and that request will be sent to the National Scheduler. It does not mean that they have ordered for our FP Notice and we will receive it in couple of days. Recently, TSC has hired new IIO’s and they do not know much about the procedures and processing times and giving the incorrect information.
Basically, the National Scheduler has blocked the cases with ND from 05/01/01 –09/31/01. Unless they release it, we can not expect FP Notice. Unless TSC knows about this problem and fixes, we will be suffering till then.
I called to TSC yesterday about my EAD extension, after 83 days, she says that it will take couple of weeks to take the decision. And they can’t do anything about my FP and it’s National Scheduler’s task to send it.
EB2 – India – PD 07/98 RD 06/28/01 – ND 07/25/01. NO FP.
2nd EAD RD 05/01/02 ND 05/02/02

May'01 - Sep'01 - FP Waiters - Pl. Post your details

Any more people waiting for FP who filed between May and Sep'01 ?????????????

Please Post your details in this thread.

ND 08/30/01

PD 05/98, ND 8/30/01 ..No FP yet....Spoke to IIO who tells me that they are well aware of the situation and I may get FPs in next 3 months...I hope so.

RD 08/01
ND 09/24/01
AP & EAD received 11/01 and 12/01 respectively.
No FP yet.
Venkat Kodi - Is it taking more than 2-3months to get an EAD extension now? My EAD expires in December 2002. I belive my lawyer applied for an extension this month. So I was just curious. Can you please reply if you can.

Thanks
I am MADROCKET in the nairobi tracker

Mad Par - EAD Extension

It is taking around 3 months for EAD extension. I do not know why it is taking such a long time for extension also. I don't think it requires newly introduced Security Check (IBIS) for this type of cases. IIO told me that it will take couple of weeks to approve my case even after 83 days and asked me to go to Dallas District Office to get the Interim EAD after 90 days.

Thanks Venkat

Thanks for the info Venkat. I have a H-1B valid for few more years. But my wife is working on her EAD. So I was just curious. So, I guess after 90days she can get her Interim EAD if she wants. On another note, you never ask questions like, why are they taking so much time to process EAD extensions?. TSC just takes as much time as they want to. Lets hope and pray.

Question About Extension of EAD/AP

Gurus Advice Me,

My company who applied my GC is in FL, After 485 applied 10 months passed, I left the company and moved to BOSTON. Now its time for me to apply for AP and EAD Extension.

I changed my address with INS by sending an AR-11 form, few months back.

Now where should I apply for my EAD/AP extension.. (VSC or TSC) 'cos my current address comes under VSC.

Thanks.
VNR
RD: 08/03/01, ND 09/07/02, AP 10/17/01, EAD 11/19/01.

Mr. Venkat_kodi: About interim EAD

How about newly applied EAD? can I get interim EAD after 90 days from applying at Dallas District Office? and where is this office (address)? Thanks.

- RD 02/02 no FP yet

NK_EdL & V_NReddy

V_NReddy : Your service center is still TSC. Unless they themselves transfer to VSC, you cannot apply with VSC. However boston office allows walk ins, so may be you can go to the office and find out. yourself!!

NK_EdL: Go to INS web site, click on field offices and scoll to your state of interest. Sevice centers listed as sub and District office will give you interim EAD, others won't.

jaxen

Jaxen,

Do you mean, I can get EAD renewal by walk-in ?
Or you are not sure weather they renew EAD by walk-in.. Can you please confirm this for me.

Thanks,
V_NReddy.