May - Visa revalidation tracking for St.Louis

ST LOUIS RCVD MAY 15TH

Sent Fax withdrawing emergency travel on July 21st , no signs of PP, sent again on July 27th still no passport

Processing May 1st SL RD

Hi Guys,
I had called St. Louis today and I was told that they are processing May 1st SL RD. She also suggested that I postpone my tiks by 1 week and I would get my PP if everything is in order. So thats that.
Thnx

I told you fundoo_pc to postpone your tickets by another 10 days. I have 7 friends who submitted their pp's for visa reval and it took them 105 to 114 days :eek: and they received their pp's during Feb 2003 timeframe. Good luck to you anyways...

My SL Recd date is 7th May 2003...my trip to India is on 4th September. I hope I receive mine before then...

Good luck to you man!:)

Anybody who needs to withdraw the passport, please do it 2 and half weeks before. The 5 days period they say on the website is bullshit. I had called today and the lady told me even the withdrawls are on backlog takes 2 and half weeks.

Also, there is a lady with accent, don't even talk to her, However, i tried again and this lady was willing to help me a lot and was very sorry for the mess they have created.

Now i will not be able to travel either on required dates nor will i get my passport with visa. I lost both the ends.

So i suggest if anybody thinks of withdrawing please make sure you all have 2 and half weeks till your departure date.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
ohno_3181377

Did they give you sny info on what sates they were processing ..
or approximately when you would receive your PP back ?

No she said 12-14 weeks..dont know if its from DC date / SL date. From the previous postings, it seems to be 14th week of SL date for most of them.

Followup

Dear Friends,

1. JulieB - SL RD Date - May 5th
- Did u get your PP from DC?
2. esrao - SL RD Date - May 5 th
- Did you call the DC office regading your visa ?
3. fundoo_pc - SL RD Date - May 6 th && DC Rd - May 12
- I know you are closely followup with others. Good job.
4. luckyme2 - SL RD Date - May 7 th
- try to find your DC date ?

As per our May statement, Based on the output from our friends, We will find out our status.

JulieB / esrao / fundoo_pc / luckyme2 please reply for our friends.

Thanks
Raj

hi
I had called again this morning. She told me to call back if I do not get it by 15th August. No idea which date they are processing right now.
Thx

DC RD May 13

My dates are as follows

SL RD May 8th
DC RD May 13th
As per fundoo_pc's statement, his DC RD is May 12 and he should receive his PP by then. In other words they should process his PP on Aug 7th (3 mths from May 7th).
Appears they are sticking to the 12 weeks (3 months) of timeline.

Thanks to all of you folks for keeping each other updated.

DC RD

Hello All,

I called on friday 8/1 and was given
my DC RD as 5/13. I was also informed
that it would take a further two weeks
before I would see my PP but the lady
stressed that this was an "estimated"
time frame.

Visa Revalidation

Hi Friends,

Just to post my details for H-1 relvalidation:

SL sent date: 18th July'03
SL Recd Date: 21st July'03
DL Recd date: ??? (How do I find this date)

Waiting...

If anyone can post their views on the processing times based on their experience,kindly do so to help everyone.

Thanks,
Sandeep

I didn't get my pp back.I tried to call today but couldn't get the line.I was getting busy message. I cheked my Fedex return track #.No fedex activity today too, till now!

My SL RD is 5th May. Don't know DC RD .. Still waiting.

Thanks,

still waiting...

:eek: Called DC office today. My SL Recd Dt is 7th May.
They said I might expect something in 2 more weeks. But, they cannot guarantee that. I have tickets booked for 4th Sept. What do you folks think? Do you think I will be able to squeeze things through or will it will smooth enough...please advise...I am little nervous...

I cannot postpone my journey since I am tightly scheduled for some large events in India during the first week itself.

DC Recd Date

Guys,

Could anyone of you send me the contact number where I can get info on my DC recd. date.

Appreciate your help.

Call 202-663-1225
select option 1,0

then wait for atleast 30 min and give your last name, PP no. to the visa officer that's it.

please post ur findings...

Re: still waiting...

Originally posted by luckyme2
:eek: Called DC office today. My SL Recd Dt is 7th May.
They said I might expect something in 2 more weeks. But, they cannot guarantee that. I have tickets booked for 4th Sept. What do you folks think? Do you think I will be able to squeeze things through or will it will smooth enough...please advise...I am little nervous...

I cannot postpone my journey since I am tightly scheduled for some large events in India during the first week itself.

You should be okay as the folks are receiveing their PPs which were sent on 29th April - You should receive your PPs as early as next week if not 2 weeks from now.

Have you nice trip and enjoy.

Thanks for the response

:D Thanks cubicle for your kind response...I think you are right...but I was a little nervous...and I am sure you understood... ;)

Web site updated

Website updated 'http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html#5' also check the change in date..its 10-12 weeks from dc date.

Info needed

I need to get my H1 stamped and also H4 for my wife. Could you please give me some info on how to go abt it .I understand that it is done in St. Louis. What are the docs etc that are needed. Will it be seperate fees/application for me and my wife. Pls provide some info