May - Visa revalidation tracking for St.Louis

Cheer up

Fundoo_pc, at least you are getting them back and not having to cancel your trip altogether.
So cheer up. :)

raj_raj_raj, please let us know when you are able to track your pps. My date is the same as yours, so hopefully my documents get processed close to when yours do.
Thanks

Waiting for the PP

Guys,

she told me that I will get the PP after 5 days. But I am not sure, when they are going to forward to Fedex. From tomorrow I will check my Fedex track number. I am also already booked the ticket for Aug 15. I hope i will get before Aug 15. So I didn't postponed my ticket. I will keep in touch with you guys.

All the best

Raj

philava,

What I know from my experience is that, they will deliver the package and then send a bill to the sender. BTW, what address did you use for from? yours or ST.Louis?? I used mine. So I have my home address in From and my home address in TO. And I know it works cause it has worked for me in the past for other things. Lesson learnt, right?

Got Passports with Stamping.

Friends:
I have received my and my dependents passports with valid stamping today by FedEx. I never called to DC .. ofcourse, I don't have any rush for those Passports.
Here is the some info.

My SL RD May 5th, Received Date 08/06/2003.
Date of Stamping on passport Aug 5th.
Despatch Date from DC Aug 5th.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
klpd4dc

i used st louis address in from....
now what will happen i don't know.
i am little worried now. do u have any suggestions.

esrao

esrao --

What date was your PP stamped ?

Rahul , Raj , Philva fundoo_pc please post your stamp date as
you guys get the PPs.

Good luck guys !!
K

philava,

talk to fedex. explain them the situation. ask them if you can pay in advance against that particular tracking number (may not be possible, but still worth a try). Other than that, keep your fingers crossed. Good luck.

klpd4dc
thanx for suggestion. I tried that, it did not work.

how ever i called visa office today. the lady was very cooperative.

she told me that they recvd my app on May 21st and it will take another month to reach that date.

she asked me to send a new fedex envelope with application stating the reason with you PP number. she gave me validation unit address of DC to send.

so i will send new envelope today. i hope it works. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

thanx for all the suggestions

Got Passports with Valid stamp.

My SL RD May 5th:
Date of Stamp on passport: Aug 5th.
Despatch Date from DC :Aug 5th.
Received Date: Aug 06th.

Thanks,

philava,

Best of luck.. BTW, keep us posted when you get your passport. I believe that my pp receive date is 05/24. So I will know when to expect my pp's return.

-S

PLEASE reply and HELP

Guys, I need your advise and help. My visa was approved and stamped on Aug 4th. I had enclosed a self stamped Express USPS envelope along with my application. It is 7th today and I havent heard anything from the postal service. I do not have the tracking number : (
I dont know what to do, I called the Visa office they say all they know is that they sent it on monday or at the most Tuesday morning. Is it lost and if so what do I do next

USPS express is not so express. Anyways, you can try checking with your post office. Do you still have the receipt that the post office gave you? That should have the tracking number on it? Its hard to track a USPS package without a tracking number (though in my opinion it is worthwhile to take a trip to the local post office). The other thing you can do is sit and wait for a reasonable period of time.

Re: PLEASE reply and HELP

Rahul_boy,
this is the second time I am reading your question , but this time I noticed "My visa was approved and stamped on Aug 4th". If that is the case , dont worry.

People in this forum have posted after stamping , it can take a maximum of 5 days to despatch the PPs. So dont worry. If nothing happens this week end, will start hunting.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Rahul_boy2008
Guys, I need your advise and help. My visa was approved and stamped on Aug 4th. I had enclosed a self stamped Express USPS envelope along with my application. It is 7th today and I havent heard anything from the postal service. I do not have the tracking number : (
I dont know what to do, I called the Visa office they say all they know is that they sent it on monday or at the most Tuesday morning. Is it lost and if so what do I do next

Congrats esrao for getting the PPs duly stamped.:)

So looks like it took almost three months for you to get your PPs from the date SL recd it.

Hi all,
Got my PP. Here are the details

SL RD 6th May
DC RD 12th May
Visa Issue Date 5th August
PP Mail Date 6th August
PP RD 7th August

Best of Luck to those who are waiting. I had to postpone my tiks by 3 days but I can still make it for raakhi. So alls well that ends well.
ciao
Piyush Chandra

Originally posted by Philava

klpd4dc
thanx for suggestion. I tried that, it did not work.

how ever i called visa office today. the lady was very cooperative.

she told me that they recvd my app on May 21st and it will take another month to reach that date.

she asked me to send a new fedex envelope with application stating the reason with you PP number. she gave me validation unit address of DC to send.

so i will send new envelope today. i hope it works. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

thanx for all the suggestions

----------------------------------------------------

philava

is she really told that it will take another month to process your application? b/c i saw some ppl whose SL RD Date May 5th are getting their PPs and your SL RD date is may 12th.

wains

yes she told me that.
my sl rd is 12 may
and dc rd is 21 may

she said they r processing may begining now and it will take another month before i get my PP back.

Consolidated List , Latest

Fundoo_pc AKA Piyush : Have a safe trip and have fun.

Rahul : Mail doesn't just get "lost" here , so dont worry you'll
get it. Every letter is OCR'ed for the address and stuff .. so hang
on.

Worker Bee : Welcome .Please post your SD dates and DC dates if you know them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Name 1 (From Other Forum ): SL RD May 01 -- PP RECCEIVED 07/31
No Name 2 (From Other Forum ) : SL RD May 01 -- PP RECCEIVED 08/01
Penndude - SL RD - May 02 DC Date ?? -- PP RECEIVED 08/06
JulieB - SL RD Date - May 5th && DC Date May 13
esrao - SL RD Date - May 5 th && DC Date ?? -- PP RECEIVED 08/06
fundoo_pc - SL RD Date - May 6 th && DC Rd - May 12 --RECEIVED 08/05
luckyme2 - SL RD Date - May 7 th && May ??
raj_raj_raj - SL RD Date - May 8 th && DC Rd - May 13 -- APPROVED
suvikasb - SL RD Date - May 8 th & DC Date May 13
gc_gc - SL RD Date - May 8 th ( From other site )
Samsh - SL Date May 09 -- DC Date May 14
Rsharaf - SL RD Date - May 9 th ( From other site )
sss771863 - SL RD Date - May 9 th && DC Rd - May 14
philava - SL RD Date - May 12 th
wains - SL RD Date - May 15 th
yadav1 - SL RD Date - May 16 th
klein - SL RD Date - May 23 rd
skamalak - SL RD Date - May 23 rd
klpd4dc - SL RD Date - May 24 th
ohno_3181377-SL RD Date May 20th, DC RD Date - May 28 th

Good Luck peple.

K

Hello EVERYONE
I called up DC Office and told my ST. Louis Date is 9th May--She told it takes 2 weeks to reach DC Office--I told that my DC Office recd date is 14th May(told earlier)--Then she told it takes 3-4 months as of now so you can expect between 14th August-14th September..Very vague...