May 2009 | I-751 Filers

Yep, I figured they must've had a director change recently.

Oh well, what matters is that little letter we got today. :D

By the way, no emails and no updates on-line. My LUD is still 6/19/09 (one day after my FP/Bio).

Same here, last LUD 7/23 (day after bio).

See you on May 10th, 2010.

Yep, I figured they must've had a director change recently.

Oh well, what matters is that little letter we got today. :D

By the way, no emails and no updates on-line. My LUD is still 6/19/09 (one day after my FP/Bio).

Congratulations, PraetorianXI and ttinatl!:)

Congratulations Folks!!!

did you receive any emails with approval notice?

I received 2 emails after I got the Approval notice in mail. 1 was card production ordered the other was Approval notice sent.
After those emails, I got the card today.

Got an email from the USCIS today: "Card production ordered." :cool:

Thank you all for your congratulations! Good luck to everybody still waiting!

Guess what I found in my mailbox today...

Yep, my approval notice. :D Dated 09/22/2009. That's 10 days more than I'd guesstimated, but that's OK--I can live with that... ;)

One question for all those who've already gotten their approval notices: was your first name fully spelled-out on the notice, or was it just the initial?

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Congratulations!!

Another "Card Production Ordered" email today... maybe I will get 2 GCs?! :D

Same here. I also got two of those email during my AOS. I guess that's pretty standard.

Dude, we're on the exact same timeline, it seems. That's pretty remarkable, really. :)

I got another LUD today, approval notice mailed to me :D... it's kind of funny that in the online status, the status actually went backwards one step to "post decision activity" :p

Congratulations wtnginatl, Praetorian, ttinatl, and davben!!!

I'm slowly moving along, next step will be Bio appointment in about 3 weeks. Like MagdaJ, my Bio appt will also be at the new Austin ASC. Very convenient, in fact it turns out we've been driving by the ASC every weekend when we look for stuff for our house since it's in the same strip mall as our nearest Home Depot. :D

Congratulations wtnginatl, Praetorian, ttinatl, and davben!!!

I'm slowly moving along, next step will be Bio appointment in about 3 weeks. Like MagdaJ, my Bio appt will also be at the new Austin ASC. Very convenient, in fact it turns out we've been driving by the ASC every weekend when we look for stuff for our house since it's in the same strip mall as our nearest Home Depot. :D

Good! at least you won't get lost.

ps: you got 110 days to go! :D

I think someone in Alabama will be checking their mail three times a day for the next couple of days .... ;)

Thanks for working out my time line Praetorian, sounds like it could turn out to be a birthday present, or at least (and even more appropriately) a Valentine's day present for me.

By the way, as part of the pictures we sent as proof we included a Christmas 2007 picture with the christmas tree behind us, and my wife and I holding a "Welcome to the United States" booklet and a pocket constitution/declaration of independence that Santa brought me that year ... :)