May 2009 | I-751 Filers

I just received a text msg and an email about card production ordered today
yey about 1 more week for the actual card to be on hand

goodluck to everybody else waiting

Got my GC in the mail today! :D

The manufacturing quality of the GC seems better, but the picture of me is WAY underexposed (dark)... It is hard to see the left side of my face :mad:

Seriously, I could have fixed that with MS paint!

Oh well, it's not like someone is going to see it that often.

Good luck to everyone else, this step is done... in 141 days! (since RD) :D

Got my GC in the mail today! :D

Well, then you're ahead of me. Nothing in the mail for me today. Literally... It doesn't happen very often that our mailbox is completely empty, so I hope that our mail wasn't stolen yesterday. :eek: It's either that, or simply USPS works better in Alabama. ;)

Hopefully, I'll get my card on Monday.

Anyways, congratulations! Enjoy your new card. :)

Nope... Seriously, either my mail got stolen last Saturday, or... the USCIS is trying to make us even. Remember how you had to wait for your FP/Bio? I guess it's only fair that I have to wait for my card now, eh? ;)

Then again, I already had to wait for the first one for quite a while, as you might recall, so I'm not sure if that's really fair. :(

Oh well, I'll just keep on waiting... :cool:

Who can people with Green Cards sponsor to come here? Do you guys know? My > 21 yr old brother asked me that question lol.. he is a funny man.

Who can people with Green Cards sponsor to come here? Do you guys know? My > 21 yr old brother asked me that question lol.. he is a funny man.

Answer to self:

2. If you are a lawful permanent resident of United States, you may file this form for:
A. Your husband or wife;
B. Your unmarried child under age 21;
C. Your unmarried son or daughter age 21 or older.

OK, got it today. I guess the USCIS was merciful and took into consideration how long I had to wait for my CGC after approval, so they didn't make me wait the whole 17 days... ;)

The quality of the card looks the same to me--I think you mentioned it was better. :confused:

I'm a little surprised that Obama isn't on the card. Hmmm... It does say on the back Rev 10-21-03. I guess they're not up to speed with 2009, yet. ;)

Guys i am a new user and i just registered please tell me how to post a question for you guys to answer it with yall's expert opinion.
Q--- I got married in 2005 March and filed in october 05 and got my green card thru interview in march 2006,at taht time i did not make enough money so i was sponsored by her family I864(Affidavit).Our divorce got finalized in mid August 2007 too much fighting.My green Card was expiring in march 2008 so i went ahead and filed a petition to remove condition now they have asked me to come for interview can some one please help me know any thing that can help, istill talk to my Ex but as friends only.Plus now I make enough money and tehy are asking me I 864 should i fill it out myself with employer letter since I dont think i cannot get it from them and my income is way better tehn before and meets teh requirements.

I replied to your duplicate post.

Guys i am a new user and i just registered please tell me how to post a question for you guys to answer it with yall's expert opinion.
Q--- I got married in 2005 March and filed in october 05 and got my green card thru interview in march 2006,at taht time i did not make enough money so i was sponsored by her family I864(Affidavit).Our divorce got finalized in mid August 2007 too much fighting.My green Card was expiring in march 2008 so i went ahead and filed a petition to remove condition now they have asked me to come for interview can some one please help me know any thing that can help, istill talk to my Ex but as friends only.Plus now I make enough money and tehy are asking me I 864 should i fill it out myself with employer letter since I dont think i cannot get it from them and my income is way better tehn before and meets teh requirements.

Hey guys, what a great news!! Congrats Praetorian, wtnginatl and ttinatl!! I am glad you guys got your GCs already! It gives me hope I may get mine next month. I was checking this forum for a while but there was some deep silence... and tonight I decided to see what's going on... and here is such a great news about you! So how long did it take for you guys since they received I-751? I am also checking USCIS web site but there is also silence. Maybe it is good... The last 2 updates were posted after my BIO...

Don't worry Magda, it will come! It took about 140 days (with Biometrics delay included) to get my GC. I did not get a single LUD after the first ones right after biometrics... just one day, I got my removal of conditions approved letter in the mail! :D

Just wait it out ;)