May 2009 | I-751 Filers

Congrats kartasco, freedevil, ssachung, unidengrant, and myredskins !!!

Praetorian, good luck and enjoy your hopefully only one week remaining wait, hope to see ya somewhere in a May 2019 GC renewal thread (if you decide to remain a proud Venezuelan citizen, that is), or perhaps as soon as 2010 in a N-400 thread?

MagdaJ, that's very interesting news that Austin has an ASC now. Here is a news article from the Austin American Statesman which I found on another forum about the opening of the ASC. I guess my wife and I won't have an excuse to go to Sea World or go to the river walk. Then again, when I enter my ZIP code online, it still shows San Antonio as my ASC ... :confused: ... probably just hasn't been updated yet.

Oh, how time flies by since we first applied for our GCs. Back then, I was eagerly anticipating commuter rail in Austin. Now ... I'm still eagerly anticipating a one and a half year delayed commuter rail in Austin. :mad: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Hi Everyone,

I got my approval mail from the local office today! LUD is still untouched, and I didnt get any email yet!
I hope I get the card soon! -will update-

Gl,
Davben

Hey Helper,

I had the same LUD (the one after BIO) for the whole time, then i got my printed notce on saturday, 1 email on Monday, then 1 email today.
The one on Monday Said Card production Ordered.
The one today had: Approval notice mailed.

Davben

Hey Helper,

I had the same LUD (the one after BIO) for the whole time, then i got my printed notce on saturday, 1 email on Monday, then 1 email today.
The one on Monday Said Card production Ordered.
The one today had: Approval notice mailed.

Davben

Davben,
Congratulations to you! You must be thrilled :) Would you mind posting the list of documents that you sent in with your application please? Thank you!

Guess what I found in my mailbox today...

Yep, my approval notice. :D Dated 09/22/2009. That's 10 days more than I'd guesstimated, but that's OK--I can live with that... ;)

One question for all those who've already gotten their approval notices: was your first name fully spelled-out on the notice, or was it just the initial?

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Hooray! I got my approval notice in the mail today!

The approval date (decision date) is 9/22, exactly 2 months since my Biometrics!

134 days since my Receipt date.

Guess what I found in my mailbox today...

Guess what I found in mine! :D

ps: my name was only Initial and then last name. I am sure the GC will have the whole information. It was the same with the extension notice... so I would not worry. :)

Hooray! I got my approval notice in the mail today!

The approval date (decision date) is 9/22, exactly 2 months since my Biometrics!

134 days since my Receipt date.

Cool! Congratulations!!! So, we ended up on the exact same timeline, after all. :)

Guess what I found in mine! :D

ps: my name was only Initial and then last name. I am sure the GC will have the whole information. It was the same with the extension notice... so I would not worry. :)

Yeah, I'm not really worried; I just wanted to check with others. I figured it was the same for everybody, but I find it silly how they tell you to make sure that all the information on the notice is correct, but they only list your first name's initial... :confused: Oh well... :)

I find it silly how they tell you to make sure that all the information on the notice is correct, but they only list your first name's initial... :confused: Oh well... :)

I know! that was pretty lame. It was also lame the sticker over the pre-printed information about Atlanta's DO director changing and such.

I know! that was pretty lame. It was also lame the sticker over the pre-printed information about Atlanta's DO director changing and such.

Yep, I figured they must've had a director change recently.

Oh well, what matters is that little letter we got today. :D

By the way, no emails and no updates on-line. My LUD is still 6/19/09 (one day after my FP/Bio).