May 2009 | I-751 Filers

Good luck. Some might say affidavits are not necessary but if you do it, make sure you have people that are close to you like you best friends, immediate family like your parents. If they read it, it will be more legit than just a another beer buddy of yours. It has to be NOTARIZED or it will not be any good.

Approval notice? including the card? no email?

I am not at home, so my wife got the approval letter in the mail and read it out for me. Last night I got an email from USCIS, and again same email this morning. So The approval is through. Nothing online though when I check status.

Card says in 60 days in snail mail, but email says within 30 days.

i am not at home, so my wife got the approval letter in the mail and read it out for me. Last night i got an email from uscis, and again same email this morning. So the approval is through. Nothing online though when i check status.

Card says in 60 days in snail mail, but email says within 30 days.

Congratulations myredskins!!!

whoever said Vermont approved in 124 days was right. Preat you are next.. 9 more days for u.

Congrats myredskins!

See? You didn't believe my guesstimates... ;)

Well, speaking of... I should be getting my approval tomorrow. We shall see... :D

“Thanks to GOD for all the kindness and faithfulness that HE has shown”

Dear Friends,

Today I received approval letter from USCIS in mail.
It took 4 Months 2 days from Receipt Date to Decision Date.

FYI: USCIS case status online was not updated and it is still showing ‘pending’ status.

I truly wish you all the best….

Time Line:
04/28/2009 – Sent I 751 Packet to VSC (USPS Priority Certified Mail)
04/30/2009 – Packet Delivered at Saint Albans, VT
05/08/2009 – Check was cleared in my Bank Account
05/11/2009 – Received I-797C Notice of Action
05/28/2009 – Received ASC Appointment for Biometrics
06/17/2009 – Finger Prints
09/11/2009 – Approval Letter from USCIS

May 14th they received my package.
June 16 I did my biometrics.
Current Status: Case received and pending
TODAY SEPTEMBER 11TH I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE LOCAL OFFICE
( CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR REQUEST FOR THE REMOVAL OF ............................HAS BEEN APPROVED) NO EMAILS OR ANYTHING ON THE WEBSITE.

GOOD LUCKY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi May filers, old and new friends, a September I-751 filer here but I thought I'd drop in and say hi and share my info as well.

We filed our package with USPS certified priority mail on Sept. 4 at VSC, about 3 weeks before my conditional GC was to expire. Here's what we included:

- personal check for $545.00
- Form I-751
- Copy of GC, front and back
- Addendum to I-751 Part 3, Item 9 listing all addresses since AOS

Evidence to verify the status of our marriage:
- Addendum letter to I-751 regarding our living situation, explaining that even though we lived in different cities when I became a permanent resident, we have since moved together.
- Copy of NOA's for my wife, showing that she moved to my city in early 2008
- Copy of AR-11 for me, showing the same change of addresses as my wife
- Copy of our joint apartment lease contracts from 2008 to present
- Copy of earning statements for my wife and I from early 2008 and recent, showing the same home address
- Copy of bank account statements after account opening and recent, for several joint bank accounts
- Copy of a canceled check from a joint checking account, showing both names on the check
- Copy of joint savings bonds
- Copy of joint certificates of deposit
- Copy of joint credit cards
- Copy of federal income tax return transcripts for 2007 and 2008, showing joint filing
- Copy of 401(k) beneficiary designation forms for both, showing the other as primary beneficiary
- Copy of Roth IRA information for my wife, showing me as primary beneficiary
- Copy of life insurance forms showing each other as beneficiaries
- Copy of utility bill in both names
- Copy of auto and home insurance declaration pages showing both names
- Copy of certificates of completion for driver safety course, showing course attendance at the same time
- Copy of registrations to attend test drive events, showing both names
- Copy of title and dedication pages of my Master's Report, showing dedication to my parents and my wife
- Copy of booking information for a trip to Austria together in summer 2008
- Pictures from attending my grandmother's funeral together
- Pictures from my recent graduation, with my wife's family attending
- Various pictures from 2007 to 2009, including test drive events, Christmas celebrations, wedding anniversaries, birthday celebrations, our apartments, trips in and around town, and a visit to the tree where we first met over 8 years ago
- and, last but not least, a copy of the deed to our new house which we just took joint ownership of! :cool: :)

Last edited by a moderator: