May 2009 | I-751 Filers

Please explain

Hi
What do you guys mean that it works!!! What should you expect and when to check please explain.
Thanks
Taho

Hi
What do you guys mean that it works!!! What should you expect and when to check please explain.
Thanks
Taho

Hi,

What do you mean? The Online tracking??

When I got the ASC appointment notice I tried the Application number on the tracking site but it said there is no such case or its not in the system yet. Then the day after my biometrics were taken, the case status became live and it showed that my case was received (with the received date). I really hope that in a couple of days it will change to something because that could mean they are done with my biometrics.
Dave

Holy cow Hayden. That is super fast for CSC to have a decision on the case. Only 30 pages!? I have onlyl about 20 pages. I am very worried now....

I am hoping I will get the same results soon. I can't wait to get my bio done but since I am not going to do a walk-up, I have to wait a little longer. I guess they do wait for the Bio to process the application....

Congrats!!!!

I received a response (in the mail) from the VSC regarding the Service Request I placed on the phone...

It is dated June 25, 2009. And it basically ends up saying "You should receive an ASC appointment within 10 days".

I got my ASC appointment 4 days after that... I wonder if it in fact helped? :p

Interesting. I was just checking online to see what is CSC timeline for I-751. It is totally gone from the list. I am not sure why it is missing....

I called them on June 15th, because it had been 30 days since I received my extension notice of action and had still not received my Biometrics appointment.

So, I had my InfoPass appointment this morning and am now a proud owner of a nice 551 stamp in my passport. :cool:

Somehow, that makes me feel much more relaxed about coming back from my trip to Europe in a couple of weeks.

I know, I know, I already had my extension letter and my expired (as of later this month) green card, but having the stamp in my passport makes me feel better... :D

Other than that, no news. The LUD still shows 6/19/09.

Hey guys,

First congrats to Hayden on the approved case!! That was fast!

I am sending my stuff tomorrow together with I-751, it has to go to VSC, so I wonder how long it will take.. but from what you're saying it might take long. I will keep you posted...

Have a great week!

I got my Card Production Ordered email update from USCIS today...:eek:...can't believe VSC is this fast!!!!

Here's my timeline:

March 15: sent all paperwork to VSC

due to a lot of problems regarding wrong address USCIS had on the system...
didn't receive NOA to extend 1-year until May 20

May 20: NOA with receipt date on March 31

May 22: received biometric appt notice

June 12: biometric date

July 14: email update "Card Production ordered" (LUD : July 13)

now, I hope they still maintain the right address in the system, and I will soon receive my card :)

Hi Ttinatl,

Where do you see LUD?
If I check my case status online it only states they received it and its pending.
Thanks

I think you have to set up an account to view status update with USCIS, then it will appear a column called LUD next to your receipt #...

My recent LUD was on July 13, and the official message shows July 14, they ordered the card. that's today...

I think you have to set up an account to view status update with USCIS, then it will appear a column called LUD next to your receipt #...
My recent LUD was on July 13, and the official message shows July 14, they ordered the card. that's today...

Thanks,

Yes. I just had to register and add the case to my porfolio.. Currently my LUD is 4 days after my BIO appoinment .

By the way, congrats for your new card! That was really fast! Hope they keep up the good work:)

Uhm that is weird...should I be worried that my case has not been updated? My BIO appointment was June 16th and there is still no update...

As an FYI there is guys who filed in May who have been approved already. But that would in the not so Golden state of Cali. Now I wonder how far back the Green Mountain State of Vermont is. Any guesses?

I-751 Timeline
04/25/09 :mailed I-751 to CSC
04/28/09 :CSC received I-751 package
05/11/09 :check cleared
05/15/09 :NOA1 received, Receipt Date: April 28
06/20/09 :NOA2 received (biometrics appt.) in the mail, scheduled for 07/07 but did a walk-in, case status available online prior to walk-in
07/03/09 :Approval notice received in the mail
07/13/09 :Actual date card production is ordered
07/14/09 :Received CRIS email Card production ordered, touched

I-751 Timeline
05/04/2009: Mailed I-751 to CSC
05/05/2009: CSC Received I-751 Package
05/15/2009: Check Cashed
05/15/2009: NOA Received, GC Extended 1 Year
06/19/2009: Biometrics Appointment Notice Received, Scheduled for 07/03/2009
06/20/2009: Walk-up Biometrics Completed
06/26/2009: Approved
07/02/2009: Received Approval Letter
07/13/2009: Card Production Ordered

Uhm that is weird...should I be worried that my case has not been updated? My BIO appointment was June 16th and there is still no update...

I would not worry on that, did you register and added the case to your portfolio and check the last updated date there? What date is it showing?

MYREDSKINS

I also noticed that those that got approved way sooner than the pack also did walk-up BIO. Any connection? Does this push them to look at the case sooner?

My file have been touch and only the date was updated to today (7/15). Status no change.