Massive LUD on NSC cases

LUDs for me changed 8/18, 8/19 too. Asking myself if there will be another thread: "Massive approvals at NSC". :)

LUDs on all of our 3 I485s on 08/18 and 08/19 despite Retro

I have e-filed for renewal of my EAD4/AP3 on 8/17/06. Suprisingly i have noticed too that all of I-485 LUDs for myself, spouse & son were changed on 8/18 & 8/19 w/o any change in online case status message content, though my PD is not current(Retro).
Pl. see my signature for my case details.
Are we going to see any good news in Oct'06 visa bulletin :) :)

LUD changed for the whole family

LUD changed for the whole family (mine, my husband and our child) today and yesterday Aug 18 and Aug 19. We recently replied to RFE. RFE received by USCIS on Aug 15. After that LUD changed for me and my husband Aug 16 and 17.

On August 18 and 19 LUD changed again. THis time for the whole family!

What is going on :confused: ? I think they are doing analysis to see how many cases are not approved.

Our PD is not current:

EB-3 Worldwide PD Oct 2003
I-485 RD Nov 2004
I-140 approved
I-485 - ?

I and my spose applied for AP renewal in July, we had LUD's on our 485's in July, we also had LUD's on our 485's on 8/18 and 8/19, message did not change anytime we had LUD's, my PD is 11/2003 dont know what's going on with these massive LUD's.

Last edited by a moderator:
It changed again today...

It changed again 8/19/06....What the hell is going on.......................
No one knows .........................

chicagopains said:
Mine and my wife's LUD changed 8/18/06 ..I think they are just counting for any analysys.....
PD jULY 13 2001
140-AD 07-05
485-?

same here LUD changed after 2 years
PD July 2002
EB3 non retro
RD Jan 2003
name check pending since March 2003 ,and still is pending acc to the last inqury made in June

AgainLUD 8/19/06

hi!
there is again LUD on 8/19/06 before on 8/18/06 PD 07/2002 Retrogression country with RD 7/9/2003 what's going on in nebraska center any clue???

chanderjoshi said:
hi!
there is again LUD on 8/19/06 before on 8/18/06 PD 07/2002 Retrogression country with RD 7/9/2003 what's going on in nebraska center any clue???

Next massive LUD will be in Texas Service Center, probably next week.
I saw already, in VSC 07JUL till 15AUG massive LUDs and this week CSC and NSC. I don`t care what they`re doing. I want my GC this year.

Me and my wife's LUD changed for 485 as well.
No big deal. Nothing to get excited about.

Reason may be due the message below.

08/17/2006: USCIS Data Digitalization Facility in Williamsburg, Kentucky and Electronization of Immigration Benefits Filing and Processing Agenda

* USCIS announced that the USCIS had opened this facility to manage almost one million alien files digitalized and stored for retrieval by field offices for future electronic filing and processing of immigration benefits applications in the near future. As we reported earlier, the USCIS has been pushing reengineering of the immigration benefits filing and processing into electronization and the petitioners, aliens, and their lawyers will be required to electronically register and once the database is digitalized, the digitalized data will be shared by the field offices when they process the immigration benefits applications. This will enhance the speed of the processing as well as the national security plus fraud prevention and detection. Reportedly there are 70 million alien files which need to be digitalize in the future. We anticipate that the immigrant community may see a different filing system and procedures in coming year once the reengineered process and system are in place for operation.
* The benefits of digitalization are illustrated by the digitalization of fingerprinting. In old days, the fingerprint was taken manually using ink. Now it is taken and digitalized. Once the I-485 is approved, the digitalized data is transmitted to the plastic green card production facility and the plastic card is almost instantaneously produced and shipped out the new immigrants. In old days, people had to wait for six months or one year to receive the plastic card, but now thanks to digitalization, people receive the plastic green card in less than 10 days in the mail. Certainly the digitalization will compromise the people's right to privacy but it appears that it is the price the people will have to pay to benefit from the electronic processing of immigration benefits processing.

LUD Changed

after an year my 485 LUD and my wife 485 LUD has been changed to "08/19/2006". What's going on?

PD: Sept 2002, EB3 India.

LUD Change 08/19

LUD for both my spouse and me changed on 08/19. Sure NSC seems to be counting the pending 485's if nothing else.

I am retrogressed with priority date 03/2003. Had RFE about birth cert, submitted evidence that I was actually born as opposed to dropped out of a clear blue sky one sunny day.

I just noticed an LUD update on my 485 on 8/19 as well. Lets see if there is more activity beyond it. Msg did not change yet. Maybe its part of pre-adjudication, maybe new FP notice, maybe RFE or maybe digitization...who knows. I hope its something non-negative. Thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is changed too

Both mine and my husbands LUD were changed on 8/15/2006.Wonder whatz goin on?????

Thanks