Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me!

If you can please provide the following info will be really helpful.
Did you receive any notice from boston federal when your case moved to boston or how did you know when your case got moved to federal?

I am just wondering how to find out status of my case.

Thanks

to yoyopal

From your previous posts, your LC is EB3 non-RIR with PD 12/03. Most likely your case has been transferred to Phil BEC unopened. As far as I know, nobody from MA in this board, whose cases was transferred to BEC, has received 45-day letter yet.

Eb3

thanx 14 forever for reply
So that means all EB3 Non RIR cases are in BEC and still unopened.How long I have to wait for 45 days letter.My employer will inform me about this notice or not.

i have no idea

I have no idea. I am in the same boat as you.

yoyopal said:
thanx 14 forever for reply
So that means all EB3 Non RIR cases are in BEC and still unopened.How long I have to wait for 45 days letter.My employer will inform me about this notice or not.

I know one in Northampton and the lawyer name is Dan Burger.

Joseph Curran Associates
53 Gothic Street
Northampton, MA 01060
Phone: 413-584-3232

Thanks
Sri

shafiq70 said:
Hi, Guys,

I need a lawyer to file H1B extension. I looking for around Boston, worcster, springfield, MA. My current lawyer asking $4000 only for fee.

:mad:

Biggest Movement Of All Times: To Eliminate Retrogression

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD TO JOIN THE GREAT AND ALL TIME BIG MOVEMENT TO CURE RETROGRESSION AND START HAVE A BETTER FUTURE FOR TECH PROFESSIONALS WHERE THEY ARE NO LONGER FEARING THEIR EMPLOYER AND HAVING THEIR RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVE.

Please goto last page of following link and add your info into Excel spreadsheet:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=179272&page=1&highlight=retrogress

Also please goto following link to join Yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworkers/

Everyone whose employment based GC is in process (or even planning in future) in any EB category should support this move before too late! Eventhough they are not affected now, they will definitely in future. If you don't know much about retrogession, please educate yourself and strongly support this move and help to solve this horrible problem. As you may know, EB-3 is currently unavailable worldwide and they are also expecting wide retrogression for other categories (including EB-2, EB-1) shortly - please see ticker http://www.shusterman.com/homepage.html). If this retrogession problem remain untouched, then due to current backlog, flood of application from PERM, backlog centers, this problem will become even worse and one has to wait for 6-7 or may be10 years to get their GC!!

There is tremendous force generated to resolve this retrogression issues on above mentioned link. It is the time to unite everyone at this moment and act together. So please support!!

Last edited by a moderator:
45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Stewart__Rogers said:
Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Stewart,

Cross-posting the exact same question in 7 different threads isn't going to get your questions answered any faster. This is the MA forum.

Having said that, you've already have several responses to these questions in the other threads so there is little that we can add to those answers here.

Hi,

My attorney filed for my LC in October 2004. Ever since, I have not received any acknowledgement from INS. Could anyone give me some pointers how to go about getting some LC / 45-day letter tracking information.

I sent an email to status@phi.dflc.us (MA case) , but not yet received any response.

Sincerely appreciate your help !

Mine was filed from MASS 11/04,
I was told my case was forwarded to PBC,
no further info, no 45 days letter.

interpret this please

Gurus,

Can you please help me to interpret this?

I communicated to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US one month back from now and again I communicated within last 3 days asking for 'Request to verify that my Alien Labor Certification application is pending more than 365 days for 7th year onward extension'. Both replied have differed for 2 fields. 1) Cast status: during first communication it mentioned 'Incomplete' and during recent communication there was no field named 'Case Status'. 2) Case receive date: During first communication, they mentioned the date here which is exactly similar as my 'priority date' but this time this field exists in the reply but there is no date data.

Note: 'Case Source' shows 'State' and 'Processing Type' shows 'TR'

Other fields and data contained within them remain the same for both communication.

- Bharat Premi
EB3-NON RIR
PD: July 2003
State: MA

Hi 112304
My attorney office told me that they received 45 day letter and responded. My case details are as follows:

Case Type: Non - RIR
State: MA
Priority Date: 07/24/2003

So hang in there. Now I got a little hope that my file is still available.

Cheers,
raochap

This message is for Raochap,

Can you please provide few numbers from your case num???

My PD is July'2003 FROM CT SWA and still waiting for 45 day letter.
My case num is T-05153-*****

Thanks in advance.

RirlaborCT

My case # 02384****

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for Raochap,

Can you please provide few numbers from your case num???

My PD is July'2003 FROM CT SWA and still waiting for 45 day letter.
My case num is T-05153-*****

Thanks in advance.

I didn't see 45 day letter. I got an email from my company HR department, saying that "the attorneys have just informed us (HR Dept) that they received a 45 day letter for your labor certification. They have been instructed to continue the process."
Physically I didn't see that 45 day letter. I gave my original Case#.
Sorry for the confusion.

14forever said:
This doesn't make sense. Normally we should see P-051xx-xxxxx.

Could you please double check the 45-day letter?

NH LC case transferred from Boston to Phily BEC

Hi ,

My case details:

PD: Sep 2004
NH SESA sent to Boston DOL: Jan 2005
Stayed in Boston DOL until september 2005. Initially Boston DOL was one of the satelite centers that would continue to process LC cases until the end of 2005. But They sent the remaioning cases to Phily BEC in September 2005.

Anybody here in the same situation? Has anybopdy in the same situation as me received any 45 day letter from PBEC? Kindly post your details.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.