Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rir Eb2

My LC went as an RIR EB2 application and my PD is June 2004. I have no idea what so ever about the status of that. Is it true that the RIR cases stay with the State (SESA) for a brief time and them move on to the Federal/Regional very fast. Any input is appreciated.

There will be no MA SESA tanks God!!!!

Hi, guys,

Mine was RIR MA SESA PD November 2003. While I filed it was about 8 months delay. But on Feb' 2005 still processing 09/2003. God is great, there will be not more SESA of MA, worst processing speed. To answer your question yes it stays with SESA but for not brief time it stays for ever!!!!!!!!!!. And BOS DOL is for NH, ME, VT SESA not for MA. Is this the sprit of America? I doubt!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some movement in MA Cases

Perhaps some signs of hope. One of my friends received a letter from his attorney today stating his case has been moved to BEC (Philly).

Surprisingly, his priority date is Feb’ 03 and category is EB3 in Non-RIR

Hope it will give some hopes to those who are wondering where their case might be.

Well, that certainly is some development for labor certification cases from MA. Though am not sure if its whole lot promising at these stage.
Would you happen to know, if your friend got the 45-day notice letter from the BEC, which I am guessing your friends's attorney might have replied to, hence confirming that his case was moved to RIR.
Buddy007 said:
Perhaps some signs of hope. One of my friends received a letter from his attorney today stating his case has been moved to BEC (Philly).

Surprisingly, his priority date is Feb’ 03 and category is EB3 in Non-RIR

Hope it will give some hopes to those who are wondering where their case might be.

Ma Bec

By my information, MA SESA is not holding a single case at this time. Every case has been sent out to BEC in Philly. Also, bad news was that MA SESA probably did not do anything to the cases for a long time and just kept holding all of them since they knew that all cases were going to BEC. But anyway, I think a particular case going to BEC is probably nothing to get excited about but if its a 45-day letter then it is something to cheer about because you know that your case has been entered into the BEC database to be processed.

Ma Sesa

Hi

I agree with avideep. MA SESA is the worst one, take a look of the VA SESA archive how much active they were before this backlog creation certer to be opened. In last few months they processed three months in one single month and processing same month on January '04 while they were at least 8 months behaind as of Nov, 2003 . MA SESA took that the opportunity of BCC and processed August'03 over six month period. But I will say they were very active to pack those cases rather than to process. Like lot people of I hate to live.

God bless all those people were responsible to process our case

:eek:

GC for me (State labor) was filed in July 2003 under EB3 - NON RIR category from MA. And so far I know my lawyer/employer do not know the status of my state labor outcome so I assume that it is stuck in the state queue only. Is there any particular statisics available with somebody for MA state processing?

And by the way, upon state approval (MA) file goes to where for regional processing? Backlog center at Philadelphia? OR if stae is still in process state also might have gone to Philadelphia?

- BP

Where is Waldo

bharatpremi said:
I assume that it is stuck in the state queue only. Is there any particular statisics available with somebody for MA state processing? - BP

According to an FAQ released by DOL (http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_5-2-05.pdf):

---
Question: Are "unopened" cases from the SWA also being transferred or just "unopened" cases that have reached the DOL Regional Offices?

Answer: All SWA cases are being transferred according to the schedule described above. By 4/22/04, there should be nocases left in SWAs. All cases will be at one of the Backlog Processing Centers.
---

So, if I understand this convoluted process correctly, your application should be at the Philly BPC. I have not seen people reporting here that they've received 45-day letters (for MA applications) though. Either MA SESA was very late in sending their boxes over to the BPC or there aren't any MA people posting in this forum. Chances are, it's just sitting in a box amidst a mountain of boxes at the BPC collecting dust. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is fucking EB3 queue moving at all in Philly BEC? Can Anybody put more light on EB3/NON-RIR queue status particularly with Philly BEC? Is anybody here in the same stuck boat of EB3/NOR-RIR other than myslef particularly from MA?

Where is Waldo

ashwinbr said:
BP,
You're not the only one! I'm in the same boat too.
Case PD of 2nd April 2003. EB3, Non-RIR.

What, if anything, has your lawyer told about the status and/or the location of your application?

I have a PD April 2003, Non-RIR

Couple of my colleagues with a later PD (May 03 and August 03) got an email from the lawyer stating that they have received a letter from MA SWA. The letter states that the case has been transferred from Mass SWA to Philly BEC on May 2. A 45 day letter would be sent by the Philly BEC once they data enter it. Letter doesn't mean much, but just thought I would update yall.

I havent received this letter for my case. So I am assuming my case would have been sent earlier.

ashwinbr said:
BP,
You're not the only one! I'm in the same boat too.
Case PD of 2nd April 2003. EB3, Non-RIR.

Ashwinbr,

O.K> at least you are almost 3 months ahead from my case in filing. So logically you should get response first as per FIFO and so please update your status on this board as you get feedback.

Thanks.

-BP

kartik59 said:
I have a PD April 2003, Non-RIR

Couple of my colleagues with a later PD (May 03 and August 03) got an email from the lawyer stating that they have received a letter from MA SWA. The letter states that the case has been transferred from Mass SWA to Philly BEC on May 2. A 45 day letter would be sent by the Philly BEC once they data enter it. Letter doesn't mean much, but just thought I would update yall.

I havent received this letter for my case. So I am assuming my case would have been sent earlier.

Kartik59,

Are you also EB3? And cases you mentioned are also with EB3-NON RIR ?

- BP

need lawer

Hi, Guys,

I need a lawyer to file H1B extension. I looking for around Boston, worcster, springfield, MA. My current lawyer asking $4000 only for fee.

:mad:

nuculer said:
What, if anything, has your lawyer told about the status and/or the location of your application?

One word. NOTHING.

HR hasn't received any notification from BEC yet. Lawyer doesn't know, and hasn't been accessible or approachable (Needless to say, I'm PISSED!).
HR was nice enough to tell me they'll notify me as soon as they hear from BEC.

I shall post an update as soon as I hear from the HR/Attorney.

Thanks,
Ashwin.

Got LC?

My company got a mail.

The Department of Labor has made a determination on your Application for
Employment Certification pursuant to Title 20, Code of Federal Regulations,
Part 656 and as required by the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended.

Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be
attached to the I-140 petition and filed with the Immigration and
Naturalization Service, U.S. Department of Justice, Eastern Service Center, 75
Lower Welden Street, St. Albans, Vermont 05479-0001.

XXXXXX XXXXXX
Regional Certifying Officer

Does it mean we get LC and could file I-140/I-485?
Can't beleive it

Status
Not open for further replies.