Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status check

Hi,
I have a LC case number that filed under RIR from Boston. Can anyone please advice me how to check my case status? Thanks

It is July 6th and their message is still for the month of May... Either they are soo busy processing our cases (highly doubt it) or they are out tanning.

It is exactly one year since I filled the RIR with MA SESA... no reply at all.

Well, yes. I have been checking their automated VM almost every day hoping for an update. They skipped last month and looks like they are not planning on updating the message this month too.
I filed mine through RIR in September last year. If any of you have received an update from MA SESA recently, then please let us know.

Three-month vacation?

That was an awfully long vacation, from May to Aug? Is only the person who updates the phone system on vacation or everyone else went together? Would the date move forward in August?

MA SESA phone number

Can you please tell me the phone number for MA SESA. I have the case number but don't know how to check it.

Thanks.

MA SESA wouldn't talk to you. You'll have to have your attorney/employer call them.

rahulp1 said:
Can you please tell me the phone number for MA SESA. I have the case number but don't know how to check it.

Thanks.

MA SESA phone number

Does MA SESA have a number or AVM that we can call with case number to check the status.

Thanks.

startrek said:
RIR -- July 16th to Aug 30th

Indeed, their phone system states they work on this period, but also it states the message is valid for July and August, thus it would take them at least till the end of August to finish the July-August 2003 RIRs.

I passed by SESA today and it seems like everyone is in vacation.

MA SESA Non-RIR Recruitment results Instructions time

How much time is it taking, now a days, after you submit recruitment results to MA SESA? I submitted mine on July 13th, but no new about it going to Regional processing center. Can anyone shed some light?

yesh i would like to know the same

My NON RIR -- results were submitted on May 27th 2004 but have not header anything yet

I have been waiting even longer

My NON-RIR recruitment results were submitted Apr 13th... No news so far.. I wish they publish that processing time somewhere.

MA SESA Labor Time Updated

Hi, all
It seems MA SESA Labor time has been updated today. Is the NON-RIR time posted JULY 2003 is correct. SESA was processing JAN 2003 last month.

Difference between MA Sesa and Fedral time

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

According to the latest update the Fedral date is April 2004 for Boston. So this means that they must be processing some applications from April 2004, which have been Forwarded by MA Sesa. So the time lag is 3-4 months. Lets see if the backlog reduction centers have any affect on processing times.

I don't believe SESA is processing July 2003 now

hereismygc said:
Hi, all
It seems MA SESA Labor time has been updated today. Is the NON-RIR time posted JULY 2003 is correct. SESA was processing JAN 2003 last month.

I don't believe so. There must be something wrong. If you call MA SESA, you will hear they are processing the non-RIR cases filed between 1/15/03-2/28/03 for now and September. My case was filed last March and I haven't heard anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.