Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10 2002 PD, MA SESA Call for Ad

FYI -

I filed for Labor with MA SESA on Oct 10, 2002 - EB2, Non-RIR.
SESA got back to my lawyer on Oct 10, 2003 to go ahead with an ad.
Exactly one year to hear back from MA State labor!!
My lawyer has advised that we wait for a month then put together our application for Federal Labor.

Although I have not posted here before, these forums have been very useful for discussing these issues. Please keep these alive!

MA SESA status

According to automatic phone mail system, they are processing:
NON-RIR: oct. 29th - nov. 20th, 2002
RIR: apr. 4th - apr. 15th, 2003

Is MA SESA still rejecting computer related LC application?

HI,

Is there any computer related application approved by MA SESA? I am wondering how difficult it is for a computer profectional to apply for Labor card in MA.

Thanks,

MA SESA processing dates for Jan 2004

MA SESA's automated system is updated for Jan 2004. Processing dates are:
Regular (non-RIR) :Nov 6 - Nov 26, 2002
RIR : Apr 16 - Apr 23, 2003

How long it takes to get the Priority Date from SESA Massachusetts

I am applying for a Lobor Certificate(RIR) in Mass. My lawyer sent my application to State SESA at Dec 27, 2003. But I have not receive any info from SESA. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the receipt from SESA after sending out the application?
I am greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
news from PD jul 2002

guys,
heard from my attorney that my application has moved from SESA to federal on dec 2003...phew, this after federal rejected my RIR and I got into the non-RIR stream and went through the routine ads/interview procedure!

took 2 months after filing with SESA to get the green signal! hth

Mei1234,

You should expect something back in a week. My lawyer filed mine on Sept. 9 and was informed by SESA on Sept. 10.

Does SESA really moved in months?

It seems the status for both regular and RIR didn't move at all in last two months. I have been following up with RIR since June and the status moved from March to April in the last 6 months. Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks, bearhub.
I talked with my lawyer and he filed my applications around October, 2003. He has not received any info from Mass SESA yet.
He mailed application by regular mail so there is no way for me to know the SESA receive it or not.
I believed your application has been mailed out through Fedex so your lawyer can track it; is that true?

mei1234

mei1234,

I am not sure if your application was submitted in Oct or Dec, from your two posts.

If it is Oct-
I think you should get your lawyer to contact MA SESA asap and find out what happened (and make sure SESA received your appl). He should be able to reach them via telephone. I think typically, the lawyer/company gets acknowledgement of receipt (and details of PD, etc) from SESA within a week of mailing out the package. That was definitely the case for me.

mei1234,

I just double checked my application. It was delivered by my lawyer by hand to SESA. It was delivered on June 9th, 2003 and SESA receipt notice to my lawyer was on June 10th, 2003. You should contact your lawyer immediately to ask what's going on.

Good luck.

still waiting

Hi

Applied RIR with RD of Aug 20 2003.... Not much movement since then according to the labour site. I am wondering if maybe its not accurate? Has anyone with RD later than April 2003 heard back from MA office?

Thanks!

Minimum salary

Hi Gurus,
I want to apply for labor from Boston region. Will you guys let me know, what should be minimum salary (per annum) for the following job titles?
1Prpgrammer analyst= $
2. Software Engineer= $

I appreciate for your information. Thanks in advance.

my employer files the application but I am the contact person for this case?

Hi, my friends,

Please give me your thinking. In labor certification, the employer is the petitioner and I am the beneficiary. If I did not want a lawyer to handle my case, Can i be the contacting person for this case? I meant my employer files the application but I am the contact person for this case?

thanks

Any Nov,2002 case processed by MA SESA

Has anybody with Nov,2002 PD Non-RIR heard from SESA recently. Seems like the SESA is stuck and has not moved past Oct,2002 cases.

Pls update guys. MA SESA doen't look like an effective tracker ..:-(

SESA MA Updated

Hi

As of Feb 12, 2004 the State Processing Times for MA is Nov. 2003!!!. (It was Nov. 2002 as of Jan 26, 2004)

The above info as per DOL web site

Is this information true ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is probably a typo, given that it was at Nov 2002 a few weeks ago, and RIR processing itself is at Apr 2003 only.

Wish SESA was so efficient though ;-/

Status
Not open for further replies.