Massachusetts SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUBE sorry i messed up i meant Jul26 instead of Jun26. So the original info was right. Everything el

CUBE yes i am. And hence the anxiety over SESA approving it as soon as possible. Also ....

is there a way to know that SESA has approved other than the company laywer telling you so. Can we call any number.
maybe the only other way might be to wait for you to post details.

Duplicate in the report

Cube, I think the following is a duplicate:

07-02-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA - (don\'t know who is that)

I think is me, I remember adding myself to the list and then correcting it with my username, so it is probably a duplicate.

Thanks for coordinating this, btw, it\'s really useful!

We need some good news now, need to hear from someone who got certified and moved to to DOL... :)

Cube, sorry boss don\'t want to give you hard time, one more correction , Pete_pika got certified.

Good News for guys whose h1 6 year limit is approaching and labour is pending

According to AILA InfoNet, Doc. No. 02050231, relased today,
it is possible to apply h1 extension while ur labour is pending.

"INS Agrees to an ‘Alien-Based’ Reading of § 106(a) of the AC21

In a letter dated 4/24/02, the INS’s Director for Business and Trade Services agreed that §106 of the AC21 allows the employer of an H-1B nonimmigrant to seek an extension of stay beyond the 6th year as long as the alien is the beneficiary of any labor certification application or any immigrant worker petition."

This is really good news for the people who applied their labour
in NY, as processing time sucks in NY.

Look at the following attachemt for the letter.

No Title

When will see my company name in this list? Lige really sucks. SESA is proceesing July cases and still mine is not going to DOL.

Thanks

Thanks, if DOL gets this much volume everyday and not clearing up the cases with that speed, they again will have lots of cases pending. BTW I am from CT sesa PD June\'01, yet in sesa.

Thanks again.

How do I find my Labor Case Number ????

How do I find my Labor Case Number ????
My company gave me a number which is like 200115XXX and the case numbers I see in this forum is in a different pattern.
-CK

Question to Labor gurus....Please help the sinking ship....

Hi everyone.
I applied the labor in MA SESA (PD is October 2nd 2001) in EB3 RIR.
My company had a layoff after that and seems the DOL is rejecting the Labor petitions. I have 2 years and 4 months left on H1B limit.
My question is --
1) Should I withdral the LC petition and file the new one as even
   waiting for an RFE will take one more year?
2) Is it wise to withdral and file a new one under EB3 NON-RIR?
3) If I do so (File a new one under EB3 NON-RIR), what is likelyhood
   of getting labor clear before my H1B limit (2 years from now)

Please help me with your expertiess and experience. Appreciate your help in this matter.

H1Bwala

hey h1bwala..

First of all, doesn\'t all this make you say, "life sucks", isn\'t it?.. Any how, I think you can take your chances. If your RIR gets denied, your case will automatically (as far as I know) becomes non-rir, also, if you apply non-rir (MA SESA is still stuck with Apr 30.. and nobody has any idea when it will be say May 2002). More over may be Labor market will become much better in a while and lay off does not matter or you have very good lawyer, who can present you case well. Also, if there are no layoffs in previous six months on the date of your case being considered, it seems to be ok, i assume. May be your lawyer can provide a better understanding of your situation. Hope some day, we all get our pink colored cards...

This is what I just got.!!

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:
        LCSTATUS01@doleta.gov (user not found)

Curiousity....

I thought MA SESA processes the application in sequence. But Atul_H in DOL tracker got his Labor cleared with PD of 09/10/01.

Any idea?

Atl_h is from NH state & we are in MA thats the main difference, now you know why MA SESA sucks

CUBE

Any luck with the email system. Can we call the national customer service number for DOL and see if they can help. The last time it as down i called them and within a day we had the server up. May be it was coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.