Maryland SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean April and May are all clear.

If someone calls again please ask if April and May are all clear, except for the NOFs

phone #

hi bright

which # did you call to reach Yolanda Milam ?? I have never been able to talk to her.. I kept trying this week many times.

I have 410-767-2050.. is that right ?

Again, guys pl. find out if the April and May RIR cases are done..

My date is Jun 19, 01.. Hopefully mine is close.. will keep posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i called the same number. but i called sometime around 9.30 am EST. But if i called other times i was getting the voice mail.

Anybody in the forum in the May - June 2001 LC process?

Surprising that no one has come forward to state what their LC status is among those who applied in the May-June 1st week 2001 timeframe? Have you heard anything at all about your status?

I checked with the lawyers and they had called SESA and SESA said that they have taken my file for processing this month.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bright
I checked with the lawyers and they had called SESA and SESA said that they have taken my file for processing this month.

That's wonderful. I see that your SWA recd date is June 10th.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bright

That's wonderful. I see that your SWA recd date is June 10th.

Any certified LCs

Even though we "know" that MD is processing June 01 cases I dont see any body from April/May timeframe that have their cases approved. Whats happening there? Is there anybody with certified LCs from April/May 2001?

Just want to confirm the source of this news

Hey Guys and Gals,

I spoke with my lawyers and she says she trusts on DOL official website:

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Which still says that MD is processing Apr'2001. Can you please verify this news ?

Gosh..Good News ...Bad News.....amid all these speculations...peace of mind gets ripped off..so maintain patience and check the source before posting any message. Hope I have the right source..If I dont..then I apologise.

Thanks.

DOL data

The DOL info is from early August, so the info provided by people on this forum may still be true. The most concrete info would be somebody in this forum from may-june 01 stating that their LC has been processed. Its a waiting game...

Official good news!!

Finally there is no doubt that Maryland is processing June 25 2001 RIR. It is absolutely official.. Can't wait to share this with all of you guys..

I heard it in the AVM of 410-767-2058...

However the phone # of Yolanda Milam is not updated and still says Apr 30 for RIR. I really hope this is not because a few case workers have already hit June 01 while others are stuck doing Apr 30. :confused:

Mine was filed June 19th.. I still haven't heard from my lawyer about my case.

Hoping for the best ! Anyways, what happened to all the MAY and early June cases ? Nobody seems to respond... Anybody there ???

No info

I haven't heard anything from my lawer too. My date is June, 06, 2001... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is reasonable

Guys,

I believe it to be reasonable for a fast over of May or even June, because there were many lay offs, and most of applications were withdrawn automatically because these people were laid off.

The April is special, because the big chunck of the people in this month are not affected by lay offs. But most people filing after that are the people who rely on their jobs. I believe at least 50% of these people among us were laid off during this indefinite waiting period.

Re: It is reasonable

Originally posted by smallriver
Guys,

I believe it to be reasonable for a fast over of May or even June, because there were many lay offs, and most of applications were withdrawn automatically because these people were laid off.

The April is special, because the big chunck of the people in this month are not affected by lay offs. But most people filing after that are the people who rely on their jobs. I believe at least 50% of these people among us were laid off during this indefinite waiting period.

Lay off shuldn't effect just one or two months, however longer the waiting time, more likely the chance of layoffs. There were layoffs almost every months so some later months could be more effected by it, just can't tell which month would have the greatest number??

How long will it take at Philadelphia

Does anyone know how long we have to wait after the application being sent to Philadelphia? According to DOL website, they are processing application received on May 2003, which means even our application sent to Philadelphia by today, we still have to wait another 5 months before we hear anything. Are we going to expect the same situation as we been blocked as SWA? I certainly hope not...

Good question

I wonder if Philly DOL processes based on first in first out or do they look at Receipt date to queue LCs?

Well ...

not sure I understand this .... the philly processing times are written as May2003 and not 2001. So they are always ahead (as far as SWA office processing dates are concerned) and we should expect to get applications approved in a relatively less time.

I'm missing something here ???

Anyways ... its really great to see the official June2001 date on that damn yellow page of DOL. This really brings a new life to soo many families. btw yolanda's vm stil says apr'30 dates ...

DOL processing

The issue is if it will take 5 months to process the app at DOL from the time they get it or will it take less. If it's first in first out, then looks like 5 months based on current processing time. On the other hand if they use our Receipt date, it could be faster for people in Maryland vs. other states in Philly DOL given that our RDs will be earlier than other states that are processing faster than us.

Don't know which case applies to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.