Marrying in cop

new-asylum-case

Registered Users (C)
if you got citizenship based on asylum and get married in cop and want to bring her with i130 or want to bring your fiance in k1 visa before marriage, are they going to question her how i got my citizenship and details of that?

if you got citizenship based on asylum and get married in cop and want to bring her with i130 or want to bring your fiance in k1 visa before marriage, are they going to question her how i got my citizenship and details of that?
This should not be an issue. One of my friend who now is a citizen got married to a girl from COP never had any problem. But she came here after the marriage.

Problems are so many.... i am converted christian from muslim... cant marry a muslim girl in pakistan legally unless I pretend to be a muslim which no one there knows i left islam...so that way we can marry and make marraige licence but then US consulate will question how we got married i am scared either way i am in hell, and we love each other and want to get married

Problems are so many.... i am converted christian from muslim... cant marry a muslim girl in pakistan legally unless I pretend to be a muslim which no one there knows i left islam...so that way we can marry and make marraige licence but then US consulate will question how we got married i am scared either way i am in hell, and we love each other and want to get married
What God place together no human can set it apart. They will not ask her how you get in US and how you become citizens or GC holder. The question is you know her for long time when you met where you met how long it's been now do you have any witness or friends who know about your relationship. If you and her can be in same page of the story. The gate is open!! If you have Faith in God pray it will be answer to you knock it will be open for you Christian don't live coward they live bold. That's what God want us to be if you accept Jesus be like him. Don't give up stay focus. Love is strongest above all.

But, you think once you're married and she's in the US with you, and they find out you're Christian, you/she are going to be ok? Won't there be repercussions, or are you going to pretend to be Muslim for the rest of your life? What's your plan? I'm just asking, because the US consulate is likely the least of your worries.

But, you think once you're married and she's in the US with you, and they find out you're Christian, you/she are going to be ok? Won't there be repercussions, or are you going to pretend to be Muslim for the rest of your life? What's your plan? I'm just asking, because the US consulate is likely the least of your worries.
If she love you really she should be able to change her religious towards you. I know it's hard to know but that's the fact brother. You did your part ask her I'd she want to convert as well? Religious is not primary its about honor. Be truthful to yourself, sometime you have to roll the dice. One side relationship never last long but has to come to conclusion sooner or later. better think now peacefully and ask God pray for her pray for what you want. God will surely show you the way. It will take time but it will be the best time.