Marrying back in cop?

NowCitizen

My fiancee lives back home, i want to get fiancee visa for her to come over and marry as i am scared to marry her there, i travelled back once when my mom was sick and we met and visited different places? We love each other and cant live without. Is it gonna be an issue?

My fiancee lives back home, i want to get fiancee visa for her to come over and marry as i am scared to marry her there, i travelled back once when my mom was sick and we met and visited different places? We love each other and cant live without. Is it gonna be an issue?
Is what going to be an issue? Getting a fiancé visa?

Well, i made a visit to my sick mom, and my fiancee whom i am going to marry. Her parents wanted to meet me as well.This was my only visit to cop after 7 years of asylum, i travelled on US passport . I have applied for fiance visa for her, she is aware of my situation. I kept my visit secret from even friends and extended family. I visited 2 cities with my fiancee and we met regularly during my stay. I had no choice but to visit cop. No questions were asked at poe back to usa. Would fiancee visabe affected?

The gov there at cop isnt aware of my asylum or my reason of asylum, and i kept my visit secret from almost every body except immigiate family

Well, i made a visit to my sick mom, and my fiancee whom i am going to marry. Her parents wanted to meet me as well.This was my only visit to cop after 7 years of asylum, i travelled on US passport . I have applied for fiance visa for her, she is aware of my situation. I kept my visit secret from even friends and extended family. I visited 2 cities with my fiancee and we met regularly during my stay. I had no choice but to visit cop. No questions were asked at poe back to usa. Would fiancee visabe affected?
Now you are a citizen of United of States. Don't worry, you can apply for a K1 visa for your future wife, visit COP or even go back and live in your COP. And remember you applied for asylum when your life was at risk, but now after years this risk maybe doesn't exist anymore. When many years passed a lot of things change during this years in your COP.

First of all, they will unlikely check or hassle you in the US because you went/go to your COP after naturalising. Second, if conditions have changed and you do not necessarily fear persecution any longer, you need not worry and can go there and act as normal, or as normally as you feel comfortable.