Marriage Over Phone

SheelaNassim

Can you really get married over the phone without ever meeting that person face to face in your life? Wow And if it's true HOW IS IT DONE!! :eek:

military marriage by phone?

im curious about how to get a marriage by the phone done...where to start becuase my fiance and i are both in the military and do not wish to do a double proxy and doing a single proxy is a bit hard at the moment considering im stationed in north carolina right now and will be in cali for only one week and he is currently deployed in afganistan. .and i leave for afganistan in april, a month before he is suppose to return

most ppl say wait but he is reenlisting and inorder to maintain that we both can stay together we need to move up our marriage date a bit.. can you help? please

im curious about how to get a marriage by the phone done...where to start becuase my fiance and i are both in the military and do not wish to do a double proxy and doing a single proxy is a bit hard at the moment considering im stationed in north carolina right now and will be in cali for only one week and he is currently deployed in afganistan. .and i leave for afganistan in april, a month before he is suppose to return

most ppl say wait but he is reenlisting and inorder to maintain that we both can stay together we need to move up our marriage date a bit.. can you help? please

Does your question have anything to do with immigration?

no im sorry it doesnt, i was just googling ways to help us and this forum popped up, im sorry it doesnt address immigration, im just at a lost right now trying to figure it out