marriage cert

daniyatom

Registered Users (C)
I know that this is needed. But I have a foreign marriage cert (but its in two languages, english being one of em). I guess this will work correct?

My wife is still overseas, and the plan is to bring her once I am done with naturalization. Also, there won't be any issue of spousal support (saw that on the N400) correct? I mean she's the one working and I am the one studying for my MBA/JD.

Can someone please advise on the above questions? Many thanks in advance

I know that this is needed. But I have a foreign marriage cert (but its in two languages, english being one of em). I guess this will work correct?

My wife is still overseas, and the plan is to bring her once I am done with naturalization. Also, there won't be any issue of spousal support (saw that on the N400) correct? I mean she's the one working and I am the one studying for my MBA/JD.

Can someone please advise on the above questions? Many thanks in advance
If your marriage certificate has English equivalent on it, you'll be fine.
The question of dependent support (part 10 D 22) refers to if you ever intentionally failed to support a dependent, which in some instances can be spouse.

You are absolutley fine with your maraige certificate, as an english translation is what is always mandatory.