Marriage Based Green Card

MrsAS

Hello everyone, so I decided to start this post to see others' experience through this process.

A little bit of information regarding my case:
Applied for I-485, I-130 and I-765 on March 23rd USCIS received my applications.
Biometrics taken on April 16th.
Interview scheduled for June 18th. However due to personal reasons we requested to have it rescheduled, so far it's been approved the change of the date but no word yet for a new date.
I-765 approved on June 3rd.
I would love to know how long has it taken for you to get your I-765 approved and delivered.

Are you a spouse of a US citizen? Or some other kind of family petition?
Your timeline is extremely fast.

Your EAD should come in 2 weeks.

Are you a spouse of a US citizen? Or some other kind of family petition?
Your timeline is extremely fast.

Your EAD should come in 2 weeks.

Yes, I am the spouse of a U.S Citizen, we are doing the adjust of status process since I was already in the US when we got married. I received my EAD on the mail yesterday.

ma timeline
applied dec 28
received jan 2 (priority date)
forgot to include EAD in app :mad::(:eek::rolleyes:
sent EAD app Jan 15
EAD approved/prod Feb 22
EAD Received march 3
interview set for Jul 24
greencard to come

hi, I have one query. My husband is GC holder of USA. we got married in Dec2014 an he filed my i130, we got priority date of Jan2015. Is there a way I can visit my husband to USA on Diwali festival in Oct2015

hi, I have one query. My husband is GC holder of USA. we got married in Dec2014 an he filed my i130, we got priority date of Jan2015. Is there a way I can visit my husband to USA on Diwali festival in Oct2015

Yes, if you have a valid B-2 visa, you may visit him. Just keep in mind, you may be denied entry.

Hello everyone, so I decided to start this post to see others' experience through this process.

A little bit of information regarding my case:
Applied for I-485, I-130 and I-765 on March 23rd USCIS received my applications.
Biometrics taken on April 16th.
Interview scheduled for June 18th. However due to personal reasons we requested to have it rescheduled, so far it's been approved the change of the date but no word yet for a new date.
I-765 approved on June 3rd.
I would love to know how long has it taken for you to get your I-765 approved and delivered.

What's the service center location where you applied?

Hi, All,

Recently got married, with USC and I'm on H1. Which supporting documents needs to send with the forms I-485, I-130, I-131, G-325A and I-765?