March filers pl respond : I-485 Receipt Notice

Oh-man

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone who filed 485 around mid Mar get receipt notice. I sent on 16th Mar and have not received it yet. My checks have also not been withdrawn yet.

No Title

Oh-Man,

We filed our I-485 on 03/07/2001 and the company secretary said the attorney has received the receipt. Surprisely, we received one of the EAD receipts too(RD 03/09/01; ND 03/19/01). Not sure how many receipts has the Attorney received? We filed AP, EAD, and I-485 at the same time. Good luck and best wishes!

Qixin Zuo

No Title

It is me again.

Sent docs Mar 20, 2001, no ND so far.
Oh-man, when you get your docs, please post the information. It will make me feel better.

Myp3uk

No Title

i sent my wife\'s EAD application on 27th Mar and received receipt notice on 4th Apr but nothing for me yet as all my applications (485 and EAD) were sent by lawyer to INS on 16th Mar, don\'t know why?
Pl update whenever you guys get ur receipt.

No Title

Hi guys,
  My attorney has sent application for 485 adjustment , EAD and Advance Parole for me and for my wife that means 6 in total. He has sent it some time in last week of Feb or first of week of March but it seems INS entered in their database on 27th of March i.e. the receipt date for our case was 27th of March and I received the receipt notice around the 4th of april. I received receipt notice for 5 applications and my attorney received for 1. Actually he should have received for all 6 instead of me becuase I have signed the power of attorney but it seems INS messed it up some how and sent me the receipt notice for 5 and the remaining one to my attorney. Hope this might be helpful to you people

No Title

I was told by the lawer today that they have received 3 out of 6 receipts: 2 AP and 1 GC. They expect to get the rest in the next day or two. They say, INS usually issues and sends all receipts in one day, but they may go to different mail shelves to be sent, so they may arrive within 1-3 days interval.

Oh-man, did you get yours?

No Title

Hi all,

Hope you remember me..
My I140(EB2) got approved on April 16th and am done with the medicals
will be filing for 485 soon.. see you all soon

regards

psvgc

No Title

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the new forum!!! As you know, we had a good time in the I-140 forum and should have a more fun time here too. Take care and see you soon.

Qixin Zuo

No Title

Hi All,
       I details of my I-485 application.

I-485 RD march 02 2001
I-485 ND April 02 2001

Got the EAD, AP RD & ND.

How much long would you think to get the EAD Approved.

Thanks.

No Title

congrats!
welcome to the 485 jungle! of course i remember you, i joined 140 TSC tracking list back to last year.
This stage might be even more stressful. Hang in there, hope we can share and strenghten each other like the way we did before. God Bless.

BePatient.

No Title

Hi Guys

Also all of you should post your I-485 information on immitarcker.com.

Thanks

No Title

i got my EAD receipt yesterday, which is supposed to be received by my
attoney. Anyway, hope we can get total 6 today.

Nicole

No Title

Hi Guys,

Good to c you all here, at 485 board.
I had filed in Jan2001 and got EAD & AP...waiting for FP....