March Filers, let's get together !!

Unixtmsa

Congrats good to hear that. Your EAD card should come in mail within 4 days.
I received my EAD card yesterday and so did my friend RWDW.

Name Check.

Hi,
Any idea how much time name check is taking for country of citizenship : India and District Office : Sanfrancisco, CA ?
How can I get email alters from the IO on the status of the name check?
I would appreacite if anyone in this situation, could share information on latest approval dates for name check.
Thanks & Good Luck !

Background check.

Hi,
Any idea how much time name check is taking for country of citizenship : India and District Office : Sanfrancisco, CA ?
How can I get email alters from the IO on the status of the name check?
I would appreacite if anyone in this situation, could share information on latest approval dates for name check.
Thanks & Good Luck !

Thanks for the response sadakapm. I really hope that is indeed the case for the EAD. Congrats to you too and RWDW.

Anyway, I went online and our case, 485&765, got another touch for 6/12. That's 2 consecutive LUDs after the FP. Hopefully, the name check for my wife completes by the time our interview comes around. Her full name, both maiden and married, isn't so common and I am banking that will help expedite that process.

Unixtmsa

Congrats good to hear that. Your EAD card should come in mail within 4 days.
I received my EAD card yesterday and so did my friend RWDW.

Question.

Anyway, I went online and our case, 485&765, got another touch for 6/12. That's 2 consecutive LUDs after the FP.

==> How did you check the LUDs by going online. Which website did you go to? Can you please let me know the steps?
Thanks !

I'm still waiting for my EAD card, I have received two emails ordering it's production on different days, one on 6/7 and one yesterday (6/12) One LUD on my EAD today,, This sucks

Timeline:

3/20/07: Mailed I765/485/130 To chicago
3/29/07: NOA For all three
4/9/07: RFE (medical) grrrr!
4/9/07: Interview date notification. (7/27/07)
5/20/07: Sent out rfe response.
6/5/07: RFE response received by NBC.
6/7/07: EAD card production ordered.
6/10/07: AOS and EAD touched?
6/12/07: EAD card production ordered again!!!
6/13/07: EAD touched again

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this in the mail today! :)

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0******

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

The USCIS Case Status Online website has moved to a new location. You can now access it at: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

The above is the url where you can check case status online. You need to register and have your receipt number handy which is on your NOAs that may start with an MSC########.

Below is where you can check processing times for the DO you may fall into. Hope this helps

The USCIS Process Times website has moved to a new location. You can now access it at: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

Anyway, I went online and our case, 485&765, got another touch for 6/12. That's 2 consecutive LUDs after the FP.

==> How did you check the LUDs by going online. Which website did you go to? Can you please let me know the steps?
Thanks !

Hey guys, it looks like RWDW, Espoman, ,myself and then Gurge are scheduled for AOS interview between June 13 and July 26. Is there anyone else from the March filers who are interviewing between now and end of July? Let us keep ourselves informed whenever possible and also share our interview experiences. I think psychologically it helps a lot.

Finally got my EAD card production email today! So thats two down, AP & EAD, now just waiting for my interview letter.

I did not get any EAD update yet . Thank god I received another EAD last month based on my denied but still pending final notice I140/I485 National Interest Waiver application. Go Figure.

Hey guys, it looks like RWDW, Espoman, ,myself and then Gurge are scheduled for AOS interview between June 19 and July 26. Is there anyone else from the March filers who are interviewing between now and end of July? Let us keep ourselves informed whenever possible and also share our interview experiences. I think psychologically it helps a lot.
Good idea! Being last in line, it will help me. :) I think ttinatl has their interview on July 17.
Cheers!

Hey guys, it looks like RWDW, Espoman, ,myself and then Gurge are scheduled for AOS interview between June 13 and July 26. Is there anyone else from the March filers who are interviewing between now and end of July? Let us keep ourselves informed whenever possible and also share our interview experiences. I think psychologically it helps a lot.

I have my interview on July 18. I'll keep all of you posted.

hi everyone

receive this email today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC07xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

check my signature for my timeline

So the following March filers are up for interview:

Handle -------ID------------Result

RWDW -------6/19
Espoman-----7/13
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Wtnginatl-----7/30

Anyone else I missed? Please add yourself in the list above. Again, let us keep ourselves posted on the interview results. RWDW, yours is on Tuesday. Good luck to you.

RWDW -------6/19
Espoman-----7/13
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Wtnginatl-----7/30

Anyone else I missed? Please add yourself in the list above. Again, let us keep ourselves posted on the interview results. RWDW, yours is on Tuesday. Good luck to you.

Add me to the list: Interview date: 7/27/2007

3/20/07: Mailed I765/485/130 To chicago
3/29/07: NOA For all three
4/9/07: RFE (medical) grrrr!
4/9/07: Interview date notification. (7/27/07)
5/20/07: Sent out rfe response.
6/5/07: RFE response received by NBC.
6/7/07: EAD card production ordered.
6/10/07: AOS and EAD touched?
6/12/07: EAD card production ordered again!!!
6/13/07: EAD touched again

LUD for I-765

I got an e-mail about LUD for my I-765 this morning. It said that Aprroval Notice Mailed.

NOA for FP was on APR11
FP appointment was on APR26
I-130 LUD APR23
I-765 LUD APR26, APR27, JUN14 (Approval Notice Mail)
I-485 LUD MAY11 for REF, MAY15, MAY17
I-485 NOA MAY17
I-485 Got the Interview Appointment on AUG9
GC ???????????

RWDW -------6/19
Espoman-----7/13
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Okongo-------7/27
Wtnginatl-----7/30

Ok, added okongo on the list.

I'm new here
AOS package(I-130,I-485,I-765) received in Chicago- 03/20
Receipts notices-03/27
Biometrics-04/06
Received EAD card -05/08
Interview-05/29-successful pending name check
I-130 approval notice-01/06
currently waiting on name check

Frineds,
i think I am asking this question on right place.I ahve filed for my spouse AOS.more than month ago.

receipt of 485 is not comming up showing from the beiging.following is the error message. is this normal. pls adv your input.

This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

thanks